• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Movie Thread

No need to riot.

Harrison Ford Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Michelle Yeoh Win GIF by SAG Awards
Great their both incredibly well deserving for that film. Hard to believe Michelle Yeoh is the first Asian not Malaysian but Asian actress to win a best actress oscar.

Plus watching Short Round with Indy after he gave up on his entire acting career because he was being stereotyped as a child actor fills me with joy.

So happy for Data
Oscar loves a comeback story. Look at Brendan Fraser.

Loved him in the Goonies and Indy temple of doom. But goes to show how hard it is for an Asian American in Hollywood to then progress their careers because the roles either just aren't there Or Stuck playing stereotypes.

Angela's Ashes. The book is better and more miserable and also funnier. Happy St Patrick's day.

I got bored of the books, but got bored of the films also.
Tried reading the Hobbit once and it just got annoying, never bothered with the LOTR books after that.

The Godfather is both an excellent book and film. I tend to treat them as different entities and don't compare them.

For those old enough to remember the really cheesy gang film The Warriors, the book was much better although I did like the crazy costumes in the film

I struggle to think of an example where this isn't the case.

Although I loved the Godfather book, there were parts of it which were rightfully cut out to make the first film, including certain characters. I wouldn't say one was better than the other, just different. Plus the Godfather's early life is included instead in the sequel which wouldn't have worked had it been included in the first film.

Personally would love to see the Olive Oil war covered in a HBO tv series and background to Luca Brazi.

bored godfather GIF

I watched The A-Team movie the other night, thought it was good enough to get a sequel.

Surprised it didn't do that well considering how many sequels The Fast and The Furious has.

I watched The A-Team movie the other night, thought it was good enough to get a sequel.

Surprised it didn't do that well considering how many sequels The Fast and The Furious has.
I got bored of the books, but got bored of the films also.
my opinion of you has definitely taken a bit of a ride.....currently pretty neutral after a couple of hot takes

Although I loved the Godfather book, there were parts of it which were rightfully cut out to make the first film, including certain characters. I wouldn't say one was better than the other, just different. Plus the Godfather's early life is included instead in the sequel which wouldn't have worked had it been included in the first film.

Personally would love to see the Olive Oil war covered in a HBO tv series and background to Luca Brazi.

bored godfather GIF
Luca's story is pretty twisted. Would be a brave studio to produce that

my opinion of you has definitely taken a bit of a ride.....currently pretty neutral after a couple of hot takes
I didn't think LOTR was bad, just tooo loooong for me anyway.

I saw the first one in the cinemas and thought my bum hole had healed over I'd been sat for so long… and there was still like an hour left.

Jaws the movie is much better than the book - the book has a load of weirdly gratuitous sex scenes in
Surprised it even got turned into a movie off of the back of the book - I thought the book came afterwards

Latest posts