• Namibia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

getofmeland

So We have had the Un-official Polls...

Heres the Official One...

So come on and Vote!!!

Australia! No matter what, every RWC, Australia lifts and this year they will lift enough to bring it home!

I actually Believe that could happen... I dont want it to tho... Come on En-ger-land

The only chance wales have of winning is if every single first choice international (excluding wales') suddenly and simultaneously have a heart-attack and lie in a coma until the world cup final is over.

The only chance wales have of winning is if every single first choice international (excluding wales') suddenly and simultaneously have a heart-attack and lie in a coma until the world cup final is over.
[/b]

Even then, they would struggle to beat anyone...

I think NZ just about have it in the bag, they aint gonna stuff up again imo.

Wales will reach the semi's after beating England in the quarters but lose against New Zealand.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
That's a bit harsh. I don't know if you're still hurting over Leinsters mauling at the hand of the Wasps, but that's no reason to make baseless remarks like that.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
That's a bit harsh. I don't know if you're still hurting over Leinsters mauling at the hand of the Wasps, but that's no reason to make baseless remarks like that. [/b][/quote]

And there was no reason to bring that up, in the hope of inciting him. :bleh!:

Ah I was joking, chillax! And I dont support Leinster so your team beating them makes no diff to me... Wales deserve to get far I like the spirit of the team and the players exept Henson.

Ah I was joking, chillax! And I dont support Leinster so your team beating them makes no diff to me... Wales deserve to get far I like the spirit of the team and the players exept Henson.
[/b]
I'm chilled <_< :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :mellow:
P.S. I'm almost certain you had Leinster as 'your' team before. You either changed it or I'm going paranoid :wacko:

The Welsh will have a good world cup, in the last game of the six nations, they showed form that I haven't seen from them since the Grandslam, if anything the welsh are very much like England, we both have very incompetent monkeys on the national boards... who can only see as far as their pay cheques and bonuses...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
P.S. I'm almost certain you had Leinster as 'your' team before. You either changed it or I'm going paranoid :wacko:
[/b][/quote]

I did, but I like looking at other clubs logo's!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I did, but I like looking at other clubs logo's!
[/b][/quote]
:lol:

Ok, who are the idiots to have voted anything OTHER than southern hemisphere.

You just know those guys down there will start reeling off statistics to prove you wrong, so give it up now.

:p

I know nothing about union but even I know that New Zealand are absolute shoe ins.

I was the only one who has seen the sense and said England

Now where did I put that sniper rifle!!!

New Zealand...obviously. They will not fail this time and Ireland are looking pretty confident too. I'll say an All Black and Ireland final. :cheers:

Latest posts