• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Online Thread

I'm enjoying online except there are quite a few issues with the game:

- lack of turnovers. Once you lose possession its very hard to get it back
- unresponsive buttons. Hard to string passes of, and X for quick pick up and A for offload are almost redundant
- Why can't we chose the stadiums? Rainy night in Aukland every time zzzzz

Got smashed by England as Scotland - I think the refs have it in for Scotland, got a straight red for a marginally early tackle and then just after a yellow for ruck infringement
Lost 7 - 28 :(

People quiting online

Three games in a row now my opponent has quit because i was winning by a wide margin (24-0, 21-0 and 18-0) its really starting to annoy me, if they didnt want leaderboards they could of least had a dnf % for players

rugby world cup 2011

does any1 want to play me if so add me VersaceIRL no1 can beat me online and its to easy my defence is amazing and my attack is unstoppable if you think you can pit your wits against reply and we can play xbox 360 only

So far had one disconnection (not a quitter) and one full game.

Playing as SA i beat england 42 - 19. Fair play to the guy for not being a quitter when i went 29 - 7 up at half time.

I have two issues, mentioned by scotsman. It is almost impossible to get the ball back if you lose it in open play, unless you have the same rated team (i guess) and i'm puzzled why you can't choose a stadium to play in. That needs a patch really. I would have thought it'd have assigned a stadium to the home team, so England, means Twickenham, not Auckland.

NiueanRock7 my online id psn. has anyone played me? i seem to be winning alot 99.7% of the time lol

A disaster on ps3!!

It is very difficult to get an online match even started and when it does start it doesn't seem to last very long before losing connection.

I added a few people off here last night and some of them are having the exact same problem.

Does anyone else know about this and whether they intend to fix it or not? I am very unimpressed and considering writing a nasty long letter to HB studies and Playstation Network.

I beat a guy 69 - 0 with SA yesterday and he stuck through the entire game without leaving. Legend.

PS3 Online

Hey is it just me or is it impossible to find anyone online ?? Also the lag is atrocious i mean my internet isn't the best but i can still bang about on FIFA no problem.

Really want to know is this just me so i can get it fixed no point in having this game unless i can play online

I been playing online with not the best connection and online works fine. psn id NiueanRock7

Tired of playing against quitters ... I swear I'm only able to finish 2 out of 10 games. For those looking for non quitters add me .. XBOX 360 Gamer tag : Angry Panda Z

I'm unbeaten and only conceded two trys in 30 odd games, and I will always usually chose a lesser team than my opponent (usually arg). Psn fanntastic, and I will never use the cheap tactic of using ridiculously long kicks

Gameplay has been fine for me since I moved from wireless to wired connection. I actually enjoy the online quite a bit.

I'm on the psn network and I cannot invite my friends to play. I'm from south africa. Are any of you guys also having this problem? I'm soooo disappointed. I love this game but I cannot verse my mates! Please hb solve this online problem! Please!!!

I've played about 10 games, been winning about 8 of them when my opponent has quit. Really frustrating.

Only played the one, won it 42-7. Opponent didn't quit so fair do's

Might've been me. Did you dive for a try too late, going dead?

i think so... lol. what are the chances of my first full game being with a TRFer.

only had one other full game. ended 26-26 great game xD
I was kicking myself though, i had a pealty 36 m out on the 15 m line. with 76m on the clock and i decided to be a good sport and go for a run and try instead of just taking the points and running the clock down. Damn my good sportsmanhip!

Latest posts