• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Premiership 2005-2006 thread 2

S

St Helens RLFC

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=36...al+Sander+swoop

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK this seems to have happened again, must be a problem with the other sports forum, don't know why though.

Anyway Everton again a laughing stock. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoreless draw between Newcastle and Charlton but more injury misery on Tyneside with Kieron Dyer out for another 3 weeks with a hamstring injury, at least he should be back for the Chelsea quarter final.

Hopefully Chelsea will get through against Barcelona and then the FA Cup won't be as important in their list of priorities but it's looking like a long shot at this stage, so we'll be lambs to the slaughter.

I dont see Chelsea scoring

jan5.jpg

Only saw the last 20min but Liverpool beat City and Kewell scored so it all good :cheers:

Great Game by Liverpool, well worked out Goal by Kewell fantastic pass by Gerrard, to set it up...

Sending off of Joey Barton (Evertonian) was the right decision....

I'm telling you sacking Souness was the best thing Newcastle could have done, 5 on the trot now and still the same amount of injuries as before, same team as before, it's tricky to work out what's changed :p .

More jeckyll and hyde from Arsenal beating Real on Tuesday and losing to Blackburn yesterday.

Now we just need Owen to stop stubbing a toe and missing a month of action because of it and we will be all set for next year.

As long as we can atleast relieve some team of a reasonable sized amount of their transfer budget in exchange for his services, I will be happy... but I would much preferred he stays... as long as he stays healthy.

He's signed till 2008 isn't he?

Originally posted by Ripper@Feb 27 2006, 03:26 AM

He's signed till 2008 isn't he?
But has a £12 million release contract if Liverpool come knocking. Which I think we will.

Surely you're not going to fall for Fat Freddie's downright lies again, are you?

He's a stupid prick, but he's not that stupid that he'd spend â'¬25 million on a player and allow him to leave for £17.5 million a year later

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 27 2006, 12:42 PM
He's a stupid prick, but he's not that stupid that he'd spend â'¬25 million on a player and allow him to leave for £17.5 million a year later
The loss will have been eradicated by shirt sales, season ticket sales and more bums on seats.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Feb 27 2006, 12:47 PM
Owen doesn't get bums on seats, they're there regardless.
I remember DEFINITELY reading an article at the start of the season saying that there were a lot of season tickets spare at Newcastle, until Owen signed.

Yeah but not selling season tickets doens't automatically mean that the crowds will be down, when tickets go on public sale for a match, with the exception of the cup competitions, the ground will always be full. Just take Saturday as an example.

Latest posts