• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Forum is Worth!!!

Could "easily make in the neighborhood of $36 a month" - Mama, I've made it to the big time!

Those are some sweet figures!
More than what i've got in the bank, anyway.

Me and numbers don't go well together at all, but does that say that MySpace is worth nearly

£1.4 BILLION?!?!

Me and numbers don't go well together at all, but does that say that MySpace is worth nearly

£1.4 BILLION?!?! [/b]
Teh Mite established that 2 posts earlier :p

Yeah, I did it too, and yes it is worth almost £1.4 billion according to that. In real life I think it is aswell...possibly more.

Yeha, i know he established it.

But my numbers are terrible, so i was just trying to work out and confirm the figure that Teh Mite had written.

Yep. We just have to get 10 million+ more members and we'll be right lol.

The wrath of TRF will be felt everywhere in the not too distant future..

We will be worth it soon
[/b]
When the Abs get beaten in the world cup, TRF can carry ads for Swiss suicide clinics - "clean, efficient, catering to your unhappiness". The NZutters will be rolling in.

<div class='quotemain'>
We will be worth it soon
[/b]
When the Abs get beaten in the world cup, TRF can carry ads for Swiss suicide clinics - "clean, efficient, catering to your unhappiness". The NZutters will be rolling in.
[/b][/quote]
As long as it's not booked out by Irishman who have a habit of making funny, yet very wrong predictions when their team fails to actually do anything past the Pool Stages... yet again.

wow! that's cool. i'd be stoked if i were you, to create something and find it is worth money now!

Latest posts