• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

i'm fabien and i'm a new forumer.

Im' from France and i play to rugby 08

Goodbye everybody

Hi! My name is Filipe, and im from Portugal.
I dont play the game but i like to watch it, and i've joined to try to understand the game better.

Hey :D
I'm Leo Luigi, I'm from Porto Alegre, Brazil And I'm a flanker
What's up peeps?

Hey all, Calvin from Canada here.

I've been playing rugby with my school for four year but have really only gotten serious about it this past year.

I first started playing at prop, but have since moved to... well I guess you guys can figure it out.

I'm really psyched about the world cup and can't wait to start watching it (even though I'm going to have to jump through hoops to do so).

Cheers.

Hi, my name is Pascal I'm french and I play for long time to Perpignan now i'm stopping playing rugby 10 years ago at thirty years old. Thx for your great forum and sorry for my bad english.

Hi all, Denis here, back again! I'm from Munster, Ireland travelling the world following the snow and getting very little rugby in :(

Hi I am Mario and even if I do not play rugby myself I really enjoy watching it.

Hello, I am from Minnesota and enjoyed watching Rugby during college and wish we had some teams around here.

Hello, I am from South Africa. I like braaivleis, women, cars and rugby. So basically, I am male.

Pleased to meet you all.

hello everybody

i'm from france, i'm vincent and i'm 21.

I support france for this world cup and i think we can see good matchs

Hy all. I'm a new member. I'm from Hungary. I love rugby and other sports !!!

Im Ben fron Kent!

Currently at Uni In Gloucester, which is quite convenient at I support the might cherry and whites!

I'm a prop, either side of the scrum and have been playing since well I could walk!

hello I am from italy and I played rugby for three years after I ve lost 9 years playing american football.
Anyway I love tackling!!!

Hello, I'm from NY,USA. I play for Lansdowne RFC, we play D2 in the Metropolitan NY RFU. I'm pretty new and play wing.

Hi, Hawkeye here, so first post in the introduction thread. So here's a few ***bits about myself.

I'm from Hawkes Bay.
I support Hawkes Bay, The Hurricanes and the All Blacks.
I hate brussel sprouts
I have played for Wairoa Celtic, Utiku Old Boys, Cunning Stunts (Lincoln Uni) Ngatapa RFC, Aylesbury RFC (UK) Tring RFC (UK)
I hate bad drivers
Micheal Johnston is my fav HB player
My left testicle hangs lower than my right
Christian Cullen is my fav attacting player I have seen play
I'm a farmer
Buck Shelford was my hero at school
I pick my nose too much (so the Mrs says)
I run magpierugby.com with a mate
I perfer working in the sun than a cold wet winters day
I play tighthead prop, but have been known to hang out on the wing
I always wanted to play blindside flank
I love a good proper curry, a Badami Kana from Mela Resturant in Aylesbury UK I would kill for.
I rate Rueban Thorn
I hate to admit it, but love flash coffee

Thats about it for now.

Hi, I'm Dami from England

I'm not really into club rugby but I watch the internationals and I play a little at flanker or on occasion at centre.

hey,

my name's sion.
i'm from wales, and i play second-row.
i'm trying to get more involved in the playing aspect of the game.

Hi im John,

I mainly watch as many internationals as I can,

I havent played for a few years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts