• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that make you angry

K

kaftka

Utes with spoilers.

Why? What the f*** is the point? I've only seen two around town, and both have made me stop mid-stride, clench fists and cringe whilst muttering expletives under my heavy breathing... Makes people stop and look at me as if I'm the weirdo. Utterly pointless.

What makes you angry?

Douche bags who post stupid things to get to the post requirement to access the rugby downloads.

Ugh! The way ads on TV are always a billion decibels louder than the programmes themselves.

Taking a **** in the public toilets and it bounces off and straight into my pants looking like I ****** myself that makes me angry.

Also people just taking my stuff or moving it without asking me that really ****** me off.

Utes with spoilers.

Why? What the f*** is the point? I've only seen two around town, and both have made me stop mid-stride, clench fists and cringe whilst muttering expletives under my heavy breathing... Makes people stop and look at me as if I'm the weirdo. Utterly pointless.

What makes you angry?
[/b]
To continue on from that point (though I'm not entirely sure what a 'ute' is), boy racers **** me off, fitting a big exhaust to sheir shitty 1.0l corsa, then driving round and round in first gear. Wa***rs.

Ugh! The way ads on TV are always a billion decibels louder than the programmes themselves.[/b]
And to continue along with this, how the action scenes are waaay louder than the talking ones in movies, why????

People who don't stop when you're crossing the street over a zebra, or when you're waiting to cross. Law here states that if someone is waiting to cross a zebra you stop and let them pass (same when you're already crossing). About 30% of drivers do that. When it's raining cats and dogs, that number will be close to 10%.
This has always irritated me but I almost got run over when I was halfway the zebra the other day, so now it angers me.

When someone decides to blow out the smoke from their cigarette in your face.

Repetitive lame jokes.

Both misogyny and misandry.

And lastly, when you're on a bus and some 13 year old decides it's cool to use speakers for his MP3-player, at it's loudest. Moreover, iot's NEVER music I would ever listen to.

I don't know what a Ute is, can someone enlighten me? Wikipedia didn't make things clear. Since I can't imagine a jetski with two spoilers. Driving along the road.

I vaguely remember we already had a topic like this. I could be mistaken though.

When someone decides to blow out the smoke from their cigarette in your face.

Repetitive lame jokes.

[/b]
Those two and:
  • Kids 9 - 14 acting "gangsta".
  • Intentional or unintentional movie/game/book spoilers. I couldn't give a toss of they didn't mean it, you don't go, "LOL, SO I SAW DIS MOVIE RITE AND [FSUFISDVFB] DIES. OH-SHI, SPOILAR, BU' I WON'T EDIT MAH POST LOLOLOL". LOLOLOL indeed. <_<

You reminded me of another one, I went to the beach last weekend and I saw a nine year old or something on heels, with the shortest skirt ever and what must have been an entire box of tissues stuffed down her top, walking along side her mother, who seemed to be an older version of the kid.

So another thing that makes me angry:

Parents who allow their children to walk around like that, or even buy their seven year old daughter a padded bra that will make them look like they have a B-cup.
Article

And lastly, when you're on a bus and some 13 year old decides it's cool to use speakers for his MP3-player, at it's loudest. Moreover, iot's NEVER music I would ever listen to.[/b]

It's gotten worse over here, all the kids just walk around with music playing on their mobiles, no headphones or anything. That ****** me off! As does boy racers blasting out their redicuously emabarrasing music so load that the car's just vibrating, makign the music sound even worse!

A ute is just a lazy way of saying utility truck but yeah they do look stupid with a spoiler hanging off the back it's just pointless.

Yeah I hate when people hop in your car and spark up a cigarette than ask if it's alright.

I hate when lazy fullaz at work wanna go to smoko early and ask you oh you got this? regardless of what you say they're already walking off to smoko anywayz useless idiots wtf.

I get ****** off and sometimes laugh when people say stupid things like if I'm at the medical centre sick as hell and the lady at the front desk ask "Oh are you here to see a doctor". It's like "nah I'm just here for the view" wtf.

I get ****** off and sometimes laugh when people say stupid things like if I'm at the medical centre sick as hell and the lady at the front desk ask "Oh are you here to see a doctor". It's like "nah I'm just here for the view" wtf.
[/b]
:D

Stupid questions are generally just funny to me :p

Dullonien, if the kids are using speakers then the 'no headphones' goes without saying :p Thanks for telling me what a Ute is.

There's this one girl where I work that takes ten minutes every hour or so to go outside and light up, and then she complains about how she doesn't seem to get as much work done as the rest of us. No problem if you want to go smoking, but don't make it sound as if your work is that much more difficult then ours is, we're summer temp workers, they could basically hire a monkey to do what we do, we're just potty trained, it's not all that difficult!

Speedy, I believe only last year did parents protest against a 'pole dancing kit', it was a toy!

Speedy, I believe only last year did parents protest against a 'pole dancing kit', it was a toy!
[/b]
That picture you posted in the Funny Picture thread comes to mind:

"The ca...at in the ha....F**k this, I'll be a stripper!"

Oh the Lulz that made. :lol:

Looks like you didn't, I just checked the thread. o_O Damn, now I don't know where I saw that... :x
This one:

cat_hat.jpg

Yes some very good ones here. I detest with a fervent hatred those inbreds who try to raise their social status by spending large amounts of money on piece of **** cars. However, i hate this whole "gangsta" thing, the way most people below the age of 20 are totally infatuated with all things "gangsta", the illiterate and plainly stupid lyrics in "gangsta" noise (i refuse to call it music), the way some neanderthals actually idolise those pricks who consider themselves to be "gangsta", **** i even hate the way the damned fools spell the word gangster! :wall: :rahh: :ranting: :%#%#:

Also, political corectness really grinds my gears

Alot of things make me upset or irritated but one thing that makes me angry is people who don't use their indicators in traffic and who generally don't obey rules of the road.

Ah yes steve-o, that's another one of my pet peeves... Especially f***wits who don't indicate onto or out of roundabouts properly. God I love this. I'm so riled up.

When you're driving.. i hate it when people actually walk towards your car when they are crossing from the middle of the road and you can't avoid them because they won't wait and literally appear to be walking into the car.

Kids with the wheels in the heels of the shoes. Pointless and very dangerous.

Disabled people in motorised electric vehicles who decide to drive on the road with the topspeed of about 10mph, and also the ones that try to run you over on the pavement because they are won't avoid you because you are young and they have the 'right' to be old and cretinous.

Football players who dive and roll around on the floor pretending to be injured when clearly they are not. It's quite beautiful at times though it must be said, it's like swan lake on grass.

English sports press. I can't watch a match in most sports, or follow a match simply because if they win they are expected to win every game spectacularly with an awesome and revolutional style of play, and if they lose then they get shot.

Latest posts