• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that make you angry

1. Political Correctness gone mad

2.Preeners in the gym who insist on going round in groups of 5 and using the same machines and weights for 30 Bl**dy minutes, getting up and then leaving

3. Women who wear the most rediculous short/tight outfits and expect you not to glance or look

4. People who drive 10mph slower than the actual speed limit

5. The overpaid and useless England football players and anything loosely related to football in this country.

6. The England rugby team ( I mean honestly, in almost 5 years i can't think of any real development, nothing has happened!) :%#%#:

7. NFL Vs Rugby arguments.

8. Whatever the latest "it" thing to be is. I.e Chav/Emo/Skater/Shuffler/Gangsta or whatever :wall:

9. The fact that we pay the most in the world for petrol and diesel, cheers labour. :rahh:

10. Being pestered in shops by assistants ( I know you have a job to do, i used to have to do it) :ranting:

11. Not being able to think of more things that **** me off even tho i know there are loads.

i) Traffic lights on roundabouts

ii) Being told I don't need a V6

iii) Books where the synopsis is the best thing about them

iv) Female gym instructors

v) People assuming they have a God given right to tell others what's best for them.

The fact that we have the highest telephone and internet rates in the world...

75% of South Africa also grinds my gears...

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

:blink: Really?
[/b][/quote]

I'm female. Fit blokes are an incentive; fit women are competition!

This is quite possibly the most annoying thing I have come across in my short years.

Wankers who argue on youtube, attempting to defend standpoints a severely spasticated crab would not even dare to. In the act of doing this, most perform an act of travesty against the English language. All are, however, simply evidence of how severely inbreeding can F*** you up.

This is quite possibly the most annoying thing I have come across in my short years.

Wankers who argue on youtube, attempting to defend standpoints a severely spasticated crab would not even dare to. In the act of doing this, most perform an act of travesty against the English language. All are, however, simply evidence of how severely inbreeding can F*** you up.[/b]

You deserve a rep point for this. They are oxygen wasters, and i want them all to die horrifically so that those videos can be posted for others like them to sh*t on.

Wankers who argue on youtube, attempting to defend standpoints a severely spasticated crab would not even dare to. In the act of doing this, most perform an act of travesty against the English language. All are, however, simply evidence of how severely inbreeding can F*** you up. [/b]

It's true, it's true, it's DAMNED true.

Just the other day I was watching some old WWF videos (I don't care, I love wrestling!) and there were three or four jamooks on there arguing blind about 9/11, three were pro-conspiracy one was against and it was a recurring theme of ignorance and agendas. I couldn't help but read the whole exchange, just to see how stupid they were making themselves look!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I'm female. Fit blokes are an incentive; fit women are competition! [/b][/quote]

Yes but I would have thought female gym instructors would be easier and nicer than male ones.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I'm female. Fit blokes are an incentive; fit women are competition! [/b][/quote]

Yes but I would have thought female gym instructors would be easier and nicer than male ones.
[/b][/quote]

That's as may be, but they annoy me because they're younger, fitter and look better in lycra than me.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

That's as may be, but they annoy me because they're younger, fitter and look better in lycra than me. [/b][/quote]

Lycra oh I do say :p

Never heard anyone say they're female (or male for that matter :p)
Most just go 'I'm a girl/woman'

Add 'people who perform an act of travesty against (the English) language on internet'
Thank you for reminding me of that one KZN :p

homer.jpg

mmmmmm lycra

Never heard anyone say they're female (or male for that matter :p)
Most just go 'I'm a girl/woman'

Add 'people who perform an act of travesty against (the English) language on internet'
Thank you for reminding me of that one KZN :p
[/b]

Sure anytime. It's great that so many share my sentiments regarding crimes against our language

Rap, that makes me angry. Oh yes.... AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T INDICATE AT ROUNDABOUTS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! DIE!