Things that make you angry

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
Lycra oh I do say :p
[/b]

I must admit, I'm more of a PVC girl really! [/b][/quote]

PVC? The type of cement :p
[/b][/quote]

Nah, the windows!

Walking into ER after getting you chin cut open in rugby and having to wait 4 hours because more serious patients come in and then finally at 3am get yourself sewn up for 6 stitches in less than 10 minutes.

Douche bags who post stupid things to get to the post requirement to access the rugby downloads.
[/b]

Hairy Vagina :eek:
[/b]

And overly skinny girls with no hips, no thighs and flat bums. I mean when did it become popular for women to look like 14 year old boys? :wall:

People who walk f***ing slowly and don't move out of the f***ing way
People who eat really loudly
Feminists
People who wear affliction and extreme cotoure and so on shirts
People who only listen to whats on the radio and the awful singles that come out it seems like every week
Hippies
I know i'm probably gonna take heat for this but religion
Wannabe gangsters who only listen to rap because it's "real" and try to act all tough in there groups of 10
People who always try to one up you no matter what
Music nowadays, there are a few exceptions
There is definitly alot more that i can't think of right now, and ya i am a really angry person

I hate when someone indicates one way but than they go the dead opposite way wtf is with that nearly caused me an accident heaps of times. Than they steer at you like you've done some s***.

when people break the law, knowingly, when its not them who will get done.

im looking at you! ---> indoor smokers ($500 fine for manager, none for smoker) and people who take grog out of pubs ($30,000 breach of lisence)

but a bad, but good thing is being a 20yo general manager of a pub, its hard to get respect, however, if someone complains they say "oh its not your fault, hes just a kid" and here i am full well knowing, well yeah it is, and i know exactly why too. aah the good life...

Waiting...always hate waiting...really make me angry...it's just so boring n frustrating...And it became much more intense if what i expected to come doesn't come...after of the time wasted of waiting..My LORD....huuuuu....

When my packages from World Rugby Shop.com don't get here within the two weeks that it should take them.

Crazy shipping costs from the UK just for two bloody jerseys.

When I want to order a Kit from the UK because it's not sold from any US stores and it's not in my size or costs almost as much to ship as it does to buy the bloody thing.

Getting your stiches taken out and then the next day at rugby practice get your cut open once again...

This "things" make me really angry

emo.jpg

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2jwvTGKDH4 (FLOGGER)

flogger: peolpe with a low level of inteligence. they are something like ur douchebag

Fortunately this kind of "fashion" is from argentina, where im from [/b]

Ok those Electro Dancers just made my list...
The 'things' in the pic are what we call 'Emo's' (cheap spin off copy of the 'Emotive Hardcore' movement of the 90's - heh, I found that out in a English GCSE discussion thing). The orginal lot were alright, not OTT, and the girls were at least half decent looking. Then they turned into them in the pic, and it scares me slightly. A massive group seem to infest a park in Cardiff (the one just in front of the Town Hall/Museum for those who know Cardiff) which is kinda annoying.
Anyway - Chav's/''Gansta'' people, get of my fekking nerves...
Exams - finished my GCSE's at the start of June, most stressful time ever, and I;ve got my AS Exams to look forward to next June...
Wireless Routers that don't bloody work!
Microsoft (Though the Xbox 360 is pretty cool)
Girls who want to be incredably skinny because of models liek Kate Moss. Do they actually realise that they're not actually attractive like that?
American Born Again Christians who force their beliefs on other people *cough* Bush
Hyppocryts *cough* Bush
Groups of 30 Year old men who form clans on stuff like World of Warcraft - it's bad anough when 13 year old kids do let alone 30 year olds...
People who go on about hating gay/lesbians - just leave them be for f**k sake! They're not hurting you!
Even worse... - Blokes who will shout abuse, even be physically aggressive to gay men or go ''OMG I F**KING HATE QUEERS'' and then turn round and go ''OMG, did you see those lesbians snogging, that was so sexy! I love Lesbians!''. Dumbasses...

Funnily enough, threads about 'things that makes you angry' makes me angry too.

Green peace makes me immensely angry. The way they go about things and the means used to protest is often very hypocritical. Their fleet of water going craft that they own suck shitloads of petrol. Among everything else, they have a f***ing ice breaker!!!

Soccer moms, you know the ones who drive f***ing giant suvs just to drive to the store with i mean wtf why.
People with those little dogs that they dress up and carry around in bags and so on
People who dispise weed and anyone who smokes it. I don't even blaze but those people are just ignorant f***s who don't want to listen
People with AWFUL tattoos... just why waste your money on something you'll regret in a couple years
compulsive liars those people deserve to get hit, even when you catch em in a lie they just spew some more **** outta there mouths

i gotta stop this is making me angry :ranting:

Latest posts