Tiger Woods 06

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by Bullitt, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

If any of you think getting this on the cheep is a good idea aferr the the quality of previous Tiger Woods titles, I recommed that you don't. It's f***ing ****.

That is all.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

Thanks for that teh mite. Could you tell us the main issues wrong with the game? I have been tempted to buy Tiger Woods 2007. Though I'm unsure now.

4. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

The layout for the controls is arse to cock, the golf ball will literallyt fly off in any direction regardless of how well you hit it and the fonts for the menus etc are all so small you have no chance of reading them.

5. ak47

ak47 Guest

2006 sucks
    2007 greatest sports game on x360

i am a tiger subscriber since 1999 - i know which versions suck and 2006 does

why buy a game that is outdated??

although i have heard virtua tennis 3 is now the best for sports

getting that soon

also

we all know the 2006 version of EAsports on x360 were all cack

that is all

6. Gulli

Gulli Guest

I have 07 on my laptop... good game, but its an arse to swing the club with my teeny little mouse pad, you have to stop mid swing :p

getting the hang of it now though

7. woosaah

woosaah Guest

buy a mouse

or even better buy a controller :p

8. toup

toup Guest

Yeah, 07 is brilliant, but 06 isn't even worth the rduced price...

9. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Just my opinion but I didn't mind it, equally like 05, 06 and 07 although yet to fully play on X360 though...

10. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Tried it again last night and just about managed to get to grips with the driving, however the putting system is god awful. Was this improved in 07?

11. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Gave you the option of 06 putting, or 05 putting styles.

12. ak47

ak47 Guest

putting is more simulated in 07, if u have it set to the highest difficulty setting

there is no tip - u eye ball the put, and with practice get used to the length, and 2 putting becomes the norm, with the odd 3 put.

there is no auto 1 put in 07 - u earn ur birdies

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!