• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tom Croft's 60m try.

Not too worried about the rep thingy i believe its full of **** anyway.Where here to debate rugby not to gain reputation...[/b]

Then why were you whinging about being punished over not having a sense of humour? :lol:

Seriously mate, just admit you were wrong and get over it. If you have any problems with Rugby_Cymru, take it to PM. Until then, I want to hear reasons from you why Tom Croft out ran those NZ Maori pretty damn sharpish.

<div class='quotemain'>
Not too worried about the rep thingy i believe its full of **** anyway.Where here to debate rugby not to gain reputation...[/b]

Then why were you whinging about being punished over not having a sense of humour? :lol:

Seriously mate, just admit you were wrong and get over it. If you have any problems with Rugby_Cymru, take it to PM. Until then, I want to hear reasons from you why Tom Croft out ran those NZ Maori pretty damn sharpish. [/b][/quote]

Well you picked the right avator pic for your sense of humor there Melhor and the sticky beck on that thing surely looks like it fits you humor :cheers:

POKAKAHUA !!! HARERA KITE TEKO

Latest posts