• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tonga Squad

yea those bunch of guys in the game play like z division in nz and that heamani lavaka guy i am coached here by a tonga who coached tonga in 96 n he droped heamani lavaka did anyone see how many times he knocked the ball on while trying to crash lol.

my coach was mad it was like a disgrace n it was everyone looks down on tongas team because of that team they tried tho.

but yup no worries captainamerica theyre the team that went to the wc tho ea couldve looked up the team that played last yr for tonga much better team instead of a team from 2003.

wow lol i guess im going to have to make him to ive read alot on him and hes doing well for gloucester scoring try after try lol.

ahahaaa yea and im going to change sione luaki to tonmga because i bet the game has him down as nzer which is kinda true since hes trying to make the all blacks

for anyone who wants to create tongas team and want the real good players go to www.teivovo.com its a fijian site but they mention the tonga squad from 2001 and so on also has alot of news on fijis squad and samoas squad

cant u copy player as like 2004 and remake them and just replace the excisting ones like rugby 2004.

hey mate you have a site where i can watch the cibi because i lead it on my team and i want to know if Im doing it right

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Mar 16 2005, 01:37 PM
yea real true i looked at samoas and fijis and tongas rating and every players tackling ratings are like 70 at the highest now everyone knows how we tackle and if you didnt then last yrs P.I's tour showed you rathbone might never want to play against a apcific team again.
In the real world the times good teams run over/through poor tackling by players in the island teams FAR outways the ability those players have of putting on a BIG HIT..............hence the ratings reflect that.

......what I'm saying is having the ability to make a big hit doesn't mean automatically that a player is a good defender...........

Brian Lima is a classic example of a guy famous for hitting extremely hard, but the times he gets beaten by his opposite far outways the times he achieves the big hits in a game (and I've watched him for MANY years now).

Yeah, and here's the result against Fiji from last year.

http://teivovo.com/results_international/2...26_fiji_27.html

My bad, Tonga's team in Rugby 2005 blows -- ya'll was robbed with that lineup -- straight outta the World Cup.
<

yea willie-o is coach of tonga now we still couldnt beat fiji last yr lol we give away to many penalties but check back to 2001 and you will see we were pretty even 2000 and 2001.

and yes that team that played fiji last yr is bettet squad some young new guys comming up and some familiar faces so this yr i cant wait for fiji samoa and tongas tri nations lol.

yea they should really make the next game out of the love for the sport put every competition in and get every license.

Latest posts