• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tonga Squad

damn before this topic i had like 10 posts lol
you kno what fijian player i think could have been a real star like better than bobo and caucau was imanueli tikomaimakogai fijians might remember him from the 99 world cup others from rugby 2001 were they gave him 85 in speed when it should have been something like 98 yea he scored in like evry game he played in 2 against eng in 99 he lit tonga up in 99 with 3 tries in 1 half
http://teivovo.com/results_international/1...6_26_tonga.html

yea he was a really good player but got inj playing in fiji.ppl might recognize his name as manu tiko instead of imanueli tikomaimakogai

A 20-minute hat trick of tries from winger Imanueli Tiko and one from Fero Lasagavibau helped the visitors to a 29-13 half-time lead as Fiji's backline ran rings around the Tongan defence.
yea what ever happen to fero lasagavibau to he played for northland i remember when him and caucau were wingers for northland.fijis missing starts to fero lasagavibau vili satala.

i can imagine ur 7s squad if all were alligible rupeni caucaunibuca,fero lasagavibau,vilimone delasau,marika vunibaka,sireli bobo,waisale serevi©,neumi nanuku

i cant see a team defending that lot

yes i think because after alot of teams having trouble to get players released from theyre clubs to play in the world cup the irb made a new rule i think it was where players cant b threatened to loose theyre contracts if they leave the club to play for theyre country.

as the world cup porved alot of the games that were spose 2 b better were a waste since teams didnt have theyre best players.

so i think clubs are taking it out on 7s now lol.

kool your a Grass root now talking about tonga
<
im a mix but i consider myself 100% fijian i wasnt born there on nothing so i dont know if its right

well if you were born there and you have fijian in you then you can consider yourself full fijian i take alota pride in being tonga as you can tell in that tongn post i let all the guns fly with my reply backing up tonga lol.

i back tonga up too P.I. man but i wasnt born in Fiji i was born in Argentina so i dont know!you think it would be wrong to call myself 100% Fijian

Latest posts