• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tonga Squad

no i dont think so u have fijian in you right and if one of your parents are fijian that makes it better cause you can learn the tradition and everything better.

In rugby 2005 you'll be able to add Kiano to one of the islander teams (which one? Samoa??), as he is not classed as a New Zealander in the game
<

nope my great great gandpa was fijian so im kinda of but it runs deep in the fam since my grandma was born there so i consider myself Fijian

yea if you have fijian in you then you can call yourself fijian lol kaino isnt an all black lol

whoever said the rugby world cup team that beat tonga was our strongest squad is retarded. That was a watered down side and we were missing a few key international players due to injury or their clubs being total assholes.

Also I don't know which Canadian high school league you have beenb watching but BC and Ontario have very well developed rugby in their school systems and I am sure some of the schools would give tongan high schools a run for their money.

i thought you were born in argentina though? and what happened to when you were 50% irish, and now youre not irish anymore?

i said i was born in Buenos Aires duh my mom is Irish my Grandma and great granpa are fijians

ok canadian fan name those key players cuz i follow canadian money and your high school players arent getting taken away to play for nz schools like tongas.

true dat but Ninja I consider myself Fijian 100% i dont do the haka no more i took my Mate Anthony(Kiwi) from the lead on the rugby team for the haka and now we do the Cibi

thats why tongas u-19 can compete with australia and nz and canada cant .

tongas u-19 can beat australias and they have.and when they loose its like by 5 points or so.

yup yup yup!!that is sooo true!my psychologist knows more about me lmao she told me i was Fijian anywho Tonga is a Great Rugby Team

Latest posts