Tonga Squad

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Humphreys, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

1-H.Lavaka
    2-V.Ma'asi
    3-K.Pulu
    4-U.Latu
    5-V.Vaki
    6-S.Afeki
    7-I.Fenukitau
    8-B.Kivalu©
    9-S.Martens
    10-P.Hola(K)
    11-T.Tu'ifua
    12-S.Hufanga
    13-J.Payne
    14-S.Fonua
    15-S.Va'enuku
    16-T.Lea'aetoa
    17-E.Taukafa
    18-E.Langi
    19-I.Afeaki
    20-J.Ngauamo
    21-D.Palu
    22-G.Leger
    Reserves
    L.Maka
    P.Fijita
    A.Alatini
    S.Yu'ipulotu
    M.Nargarno
    S.Matangi
    S.Tu'Amoheloa
    S.Ulufonua

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

thanks humphreys but can you pick players like siua taumalolo or other players who play in europe guys like tevita tiueti salesi finau i hope so cause i dont even want 95% of those guys on my team lol.

4. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

Thanks alot tho i really appresciate it.

5. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

let me check if you can do dat

6. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

ok thanks

7. How authentic are these unknown names?

I only ask because as spotted on the French club and International teams (the reason Darhf was asking for real names) -- quite a few of the names are not correct, though the players are.

8. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

you can put some other but not him he doesnt appear here

9. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

cause when i get the game(canada doesnt play rugby on v now and now they wont get rugby 2005 on time lol) hopefully soon i want to go to the rwc with a diff squad

10. Are you in Canada? The games out in Canada -- it's out in North America now.

11. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

you can create the tonga squad and replace them that be pretty cool i may even try that

12. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

i cant find it at eb games or wal mart yes i live in canada now.

and i guess im going to have to go and create the players again just like 2004.

in 2004 finau and tiueti showed up but not taumalolo or the vunipola brothers.

13. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

yea but IF YOU create them you can make em Good like they are unlike EA underrating every tongan,fijian,samoan

14. Sorry to keep pestering, but have you actually heard of any of the names on the Tongan squad posted above? EA don't have the licence for Tonga so they might have fudged the names a bit.

15. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

yea real true i looked at samoas and fijis and tongas rating and every players tackling ratings are like 70 at the highest now everyone knows how we tackle and if you didnt then last yrs P.I's tour showed you rathbone might never want to play against a apcific team again.

16. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

yea we know that but still thats the WC squad with no Star Players of the many Tonga got

17. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

ea's always messes up like rokocoko and muliaina both should have speeds in the 90's.

18. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

yea Rokocoko is SOO slow is not even funny i created lomu by the way he looks pretty cool

19. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

seti kiole plays for gloucester isnt he in the game hes like gloucesters most dangerous player.

20. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

let me check

21. Humphreys

Humphreys Guest

nope not here is bullsh*t man

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!