L.Maka
P.Fijita
A.Alatini
S.Yu'ipulotu
M.Nargarno
S.Matangi
S.Tu'Amoheloa
S.Ulufonua

thanks humphreys but can you pick players like siua taumalolo or other players who play in europe guys like tevita tiueti salesi finau i hope so cause i dont even want 95% of those guys on my team lol.

How authentic are these unknown names?

I only ask because as spotted on the French club and International teams (the reason Darhf was asking for real names) -- quite a few of the names are not correct, though the players are.

cause when i get the game(canada doesnt play rugby on v now and now they wont get rugby 2005 on time lol) hopefully soon i want to go to the rwc with a diff squad

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Mar 16 2005, 01:31 PM
cause when i get the game(canada doesnt play rugby on v now and now they wont get rugby 2005 on time lol) hopefully soon i want to go to the rwc with a diff squad
Are you in Canada? The games out in Canada -- it's out in North America now.

you can create the tonga squad and replace them that be pretty cool i may even try that

i cant find it at eb games or wal mart yes i live in canada now.

and i guess im going to have to go and create the players again just like 2004.

in 2004 finau and tiueti showed up but not taumalolo or the vunipola brothers.

yea but IF YOU create them you can make em Good like they are unlike EA underrating every tongan,fijian,samoan

Sorry to keep pestering, but have you actually heard of any of the names on the Tongan squad posted above? EA don't have the licence for Tonga so they might have fudged the names a bit.

yea real true i looked at samoas and fijis and tongas rating and every players tackling ratings are like 70 at the highest now everyone knows how we tackle and if you didnt then last yrs P.I's tour showed you rathbone might never want to play against a apcific team again.

yea we know that but still thats the WC squad with no Star Players of the many Tonga got

ea's always messes up like rokocoko and muliaina both should have speeds in the 90's.

yea Rokocoko is SOO slow is not even funny i created lomu by the way he looks pretty cool

seti kiole plays for gloucester isnt he in the game hes like gloucesters most dangerous player.

Latest posts