5 Butch James
6 David Skrela
7 James Hook
8 Johnny Wilkinson
9 Chris Paterson
10 Nick Evans

many will disagree with me but i dont care :D

1-Carter-Been a bit off recently but still the best flyhalf
2-Wilkinson-He's english, he still puts in the big hits and still has a great kick, been a bit off though :(
3-Larkham- still been a brilliant play maker and tactical kicker
4-O'gara-Great tactical kicker, lacks the attacking game and seems a bit weak at that contact area
5-Skrela- Hasnt really done anything wrong but nothing brilliant from what i saw
6-James- good defence and balanced game
7-Hook-would of been ahead of wilkinson but has had a few off games,
8-Evans-Had a great game from the bench would rate him higher if given more game time
9-Paterson- Doesnt quite fit there even though everyone say's he does lacks something from his game.
10-Michalak-showed some sparks in his couple of games back

:D

1 Dan Carter
2 Ronan O'Gara
3 Larkham
4 Contipome
5 Evans
6 Wilkinson
7 James Hook
8 Michalak
9 Skrela
10 Paterson

... Carter is something speciel.
... O' Gara always turns it on when its needed, and gets them nifty tries
... Wilkinson even though not at his best, still in the top ten proving he can do it even off form..
... Contipome, leinster has done wonders for him, and he has done wonders for his Nation.

I'm going on this year - so if you don't like it, your wrong. :p

1. Butch James - I think he's looked a class act.
2. Ronan O'Gara - It irritates me he plays so well.
3. Stephen Larkham - Ageing but will always be great.
4. Dan Carter - Bad year but he will still kick Wilko's ass.
5. Felipe Contepomi - If this guy was pacey he would be awesome, well actually he is already awesome.
6. Nick Evans - I hope Carters feeling the pressure.
7. Olly Barkley - Controversy reigns but for me in his few gaes at FH he's outshone Wilko.
8. David Skrela - I feel another stopgap in the French Fly-Half massacre.
9. Jonny Wilkinson - He had a good game.
10. James Hook - As for Wilko (sadly against the English). I'm yet to be convinced that he will be an world class FH. Sure looks if he has potential though.

although paterson may just scrape into the top 10, had it not been for 4 wasted years i think he may have been one of the best in the world.

dont really know enough to coment on the others.

1- Dan Carter

2- ***daylight***

3- ***daylight***

4- ***daylight***

5- ***daylight***

6- ***daylight***

7- ***daylight***

8- ***daylight***

9- ***daylight***

And, of course, 10- ***daylight***

i geddit feed their cockeyness and then..... BANG back in auckland before the semis

i geddit feed their cockeyness and then..... BANG back in auckland before the semis [/b]
cough, uhm, waiting for choke, cough, uhm, waiting for choke....

1 Dan Carter
2 Ronan O'Gara
3 Larkham
4 Contipome
5 Evans
6 Wilkinson
7 David Skrela
8 James Hook
9 Fred Michalak
10 Lionel Beauxis

what?!?!?!? paterson and beauxis rank above spencer?!?!?what manner of mockery is this ?!?!

I'm going on this year - so if you don't like it, your wrong. :p

1. Butch James - I think he's looked a class act.
2. Ronan O'Gara - It irritates me he plays so well.
3. Stephen Larkham - Ageing but will always be great.
4. Dan Carter - Bad year but he will still kick Wilko's ass.
5. Felipe Contepomi - If this guy was pacey he would be awesome, well actually he is already awesome.
6. Nick Evans - I hope Carters feeling the pressure.
7. Olly Barkley - Controversy reigns but for me in his few gaes at FH he's outshone Wilko.
8. David Skrela - I feel another stopgap in the French Fly-Half massacre.
9. Jonny Wilkinson - He had a good game.
10. James Hook - As for Wilko (sadly against the English). I'm yet to be convinced that he will be an world class FH. Sure looks if he has potential though.
[/b]

To share a similar sentiment echoed by John Lennon many years back about Ringo Starr...

"Butch aint even the best flyhalf in the Boks Man!"

But he'll most likely be their WC Fly-Half and he has (from what I've seen) had a cracking year. Pretorius from what I've heard isn't fully fit and surely you can't consider Steyn yet. But hey, I might be a little biased what with him joining Bath and all.

Tbh I think it's been a bad year for FH's, certainly there has been some consistency issues. I honestly think that Butch has been one of the more consistent.

<div class='quotemain'> Carlos Spencer isn't playing in the WC... [/b]

And he's **** anyway.
[/b][/quote]

Your not wrong there.

Can be good on his day but far too flashy.

But he'll most likely be their WC Fly-Half and he has (from what I've seen) had a cracking year. Pretorius from what I've heard isn't fully fit and surely you can't consider Steyn yet. But hey, I might be a little biased what with him joining Bath and all.

Tbh I think it's been a bad year for FH's, certainly there has been some consistency issues. I honestly think that Butch has been one of the more consistent.

[/b]

Yeah, I was just pulling your leg. I'm actually quite a big fan of Butch, although i still worry about his tackling. I'm not too fond of Pretorius, partucularly as he's so fond of sticking his bloody boot to everything - case in point the match against the Scots, when he tried a grubber while we were up on the 5m line...he's also an habitual drop-kick taker.

I was mightilly impressed with Ruan Pienaar when he slotted in the No 10 against Connacht - he looked very classy (a word not usually associated with a Safrican flyhalf)

1. D.Carter
2. R.O'Gara
3. J.Wilkinson
4. S.Larkham
5. C.Spencer
6. F.Michalak
7. J.Hook
8. O.Barkley
9. A.Pretorius
10. Skrela

1. Dan Carter

2. Jonny Wilkinson