• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 2014/15 Season

hahahaha !!!!! I WAS SOOO SURE YOU'D MAKE THAT POST !!! YOU FOUINe !!! I just read the article now, and yeah of course it's ridiculous, Guirrado can only play 25 games now for Toulon because those 5 pre-season games will actually count.
Aaaaah just knew I'd find you here !! :D

hahahaha !!!!! I WAS SOOO SURE YOU'D MAKE THAT POST !!! YOU FOUINe !!! I just read the article now, and yeah of course it's ridiculous, Guirrado can only play 25 games now for Toulon because those 5 pre-season games will actually count.
Aaaaah just knew I'd find you here !! :D

predictable or wot?! you could almost write the script and the headlines. When les Bleus won't be as ****e as they could be. Blanco is the saviour. The Man.

When they are ****e as more often than not they will be. It's the top 14's fault. Predictabbbblle bubble bubble

predictable or wot?! you could almost write the script and the headlines. When les Bleus won't be as ****e as they could be. Blanco is the saviour. The Man.

When they are ****e as more often than not they will be. It's the top 14's fault. Predictabbbblle bubble bubble

ooh, I liked that part.
Yeah fk it man, we're doomed. We're more doomed than Dr. Doom would like to doom things on his best day. Following France now is just about like watching a horror movie. Only this one really scares you and chills you right to the bone, it's unlike any of those other cheap ones. What a fuccking nightmare this has become, we play like college kids and take 50 and then 40 in Australia, like a team with our available players could ever be this bad. We couldn't play in Test 1. We couldn't play. We looked like...like what ? Like nothing. I was going to say we looked like a humble Top 14 club, but even Grenoble has enough chemistry they would have a semblance of an attack to show for, some actual organization in the defense.
What the fuuck do we look like ? We look like a head of Rugby World Cup Pool, which we are ? Nah, we look like Tier 2 with flashes of Tier 1.
The joke continues...

hah, not bad. At least these guys can fkng agree. Top 14 has become out of hand for those bozos to agree with the others, who are the notorious losers of FFR. Pas sortis de l'auberge, this ain't over soon...

Looking forward to seeing Abendanon playing for Clermont tonight.

hopefully he plays...ahem...recklessly.
*tah doom tsss*

ratsappendix, there's a thread for each Top 14 weekend, please, stop derailing threads you banana junk food batwing twister combo.

well I...don't think too many ppl could've predicted he'd get a *lung infection* there...

logo-orange-top14.png

the official table from the LNR..............

4ème journée du 05 au 06 septembre
pts

[h=3][/h]

People are entitled to their views. I don't think he brings anything to the side any longer. He should have been transfered along Steenkamp Tekori David and a few others.
Not many real Toulouse fans in the comments ;)

and there's only one Toulouse fan on this forum Gaston, so saying I'm on my own is stating the obvious :)

You are going about this all wrong you have forgotten B. E.!!!!!!! you will be hearing his wrath pretty soon but probably still asleep at the moment, his beloved Toulouse who he is so endearing to, that he so proudly bears the logo, that is until he changes shirts or Duffle coat or goes to Le Suisse to eat more Lindt............

Is BE a Toulouse fan? Didn't know that ! I can't keep up with his turn-coating :lol:

Well he has the logo on his thingy so i presume, but then again how many duffle coats does he own and how many return air tickets to Le Suisse has he already bought.
when he wakes up he will not be a Happy Bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!! Are you two shortsighted, read the ***le of the thread, it's Top 14 2015 season !! Not let's roast Ewis to the max O Rama !!!! You sneaky plotting little badgers, you !!! Mauvaises langues !!!! So here I am, waking up after another miserable sleeping night, waking up way worse than the previous horrible day, looking for some quick distractions online on my beloved Top 14 boards and BAM !!! There's an entire discussion on just how shiitty I am !!!
SCREW THIS !!! I'm outta here !!!ç!!!!!!!!.....well no not really, I still feel like posting...but seriously you guys !!

For the record though:
I started watching Rugby seriously as late as during the 2011 RWC, before that I was a casual watcher, didn't know players, positions, all the rules...Toulouse have always represented this French powerhouse for me, and by the time I watched with fervor, Picamoles, Dusau, Nyanga, Doussain, David, Clerc and all those guys I was a big fan of were Toulouse players. Just one look at Servat, and it summarizes Rugby for me and the nostalgia of watching France play.
Right now, I wear Toulouse because they still mean a lot to me and I'm a fan of their players, but as an organization they disappoint me too much and I can't help but be lucid about their mediocrity, and sometimes, downright unacceptable failures.

Since returning to France for good, here in the Var, I do have a big penchant for Toulon, the family atmosphere they have there, how happy the players are, Pilou Pilou, Boudjellal's occasional intelligent remark and outside-the-box thinking, Wilko, crazy Bernard Laporte, their consistency and their commitment on the ground, their professionalism and how they represent the new Toulouse in many ways, how they're keeping French Rugby dominant on the European scene. As I go downtown here, I see RCT stickers and logos on cars, bars...ppl have loved the RC Toulon since the Herrero days, and aren't bandwagon fans (like me :p ) who started loving them since 2013 when they started winning.
I wish I could wear both Toulouse and Toulon, but I'll keep with Toulouse right now.

Last edited:
You know no ill was meant, and we never said anything nasty now!!!! but thought it would be nice for you to wake up too. When i played, i played an awful lot in the Var, even played at Mayol twice. When Danny Herrero was in charge they had a great following, met him several times, he was a master tacticien and should have been in charge of France but the Parisien suits did not like his style or his dress sense, the Red head band and Davy Crocket jacket etc. So you are back in the Var for good where abouts do you live?
We are off on Monday to les vendanges with the whole squad at the Haut Lirou its Pic St Loup country did mine on Wed but we use a machine so it only takes 2.5hrs to do a whole hectare if there are no problems, an excellent 13° it came in at.

Latest posts