• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 2

don't watch U20, nope. Just the occasional highlights. I sometimes rediscover a player in reverse, like Fickou I discovered as a Toulousain, and then I watched his U20 highlights :p
Anyways, Saffers really making a difference in the Top 14 man. And I take it you saw the UBB Racing match, so you must've seen him that game. Impressive. And about Thomas, you'll get to see a lot of him if you watch Racing, and Dulin is always, always a counterattacking threat - huge addition to the Racing Club.

And Tony, just look no farther than the xv de France. You can have the biggest dick in the world and a body builder's body, but if you don't know how to use what's on deck, you're just as useless as the next loser. Wow, what a lovely metaphor...very happy with the subtlety I sometimes produce.
A toxic environment can't produce healthy results, most of the time.

Teddy Thomas reminds me of Yarde, really powerful with ball. The sort of winger who can come off his wing and carry into traffic quite comfortably.

yep, see what you mean. But bigger I reckon.
EDIT: actually Wiki has Yarde at 1m83 95kg and RRama have Thomas at 1m85 90kg.

Last edited:
Pilou Pilou, for anybody who hasn't seen it yet !

BECAUSE TOULON !!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
La Rochelle scores in Toulon at the first minute:

Max Machenaud goes George North on Heini Adams:

Brice Dulin: a few highlights:

Jules Plisson trolled by tee car:

Brice Dulin: a few highlights:

Certainly a magnificent addition for the Racing men. BUT we need to get the support there on his shoulder. I think if we can keep some of these guys together and keep developing our team culture we'll get there but RM is still very much a bunch of XV individuals rather than a team but we'll get there.

And Tony, just look no farther than the xv de France. You can have the biggest dick in the world and a body builder's body, but if you don't know how to use what's on deck, you're just as useless as the next loser.

................you talking about me?

Maybe the biggest dick but hardly the body builders body....................

Dulin is a impressive player no doubt, something about a little full back who can't get tackled, just reminds me of Jason Robinson.

stormer: I see what you mean, but as of the last third of last year into this year, they've played with a lot more cohesiveness and aren't just 15 individuals with the same shirt anymore imo. They'll only get better as it goes, yeah.

Saffy: well Dulin's no Robinson, but he sure is the best fullback in the Top 14 (not just French). Ppl outside have been underestimating him greatly.

................you talking about me?

Maybe the biggest dick but hardly the body builders body....................

couldn't have picked a more ambiguous term there Tony. Well done. (har har har). And uhm...thank you. For...your comment about your junk. I was merely making a beautiful analogy but you decided to produce that post. Thank you.

AND GUYS, EVERYBODY ON TRF:

those are all my vids, I'll be posting some fresh ones every weekend at the end of Top 14 threads, hope you enjoy them as much as I do ! Vive le Rugby !!!

Latest posts