• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 2

i cn see them here in paris (well it may as well be it's own country).

Fickou's try... amazing - now THAT's the Fickou i remember from the U20's, he looks awesome at 12.

Come on Jon Davies :D still kinda wish Halfpenny could've gone to Clermont to replace Byrne rather than to Toulon

Up for Brive in this one, I feel as if the attitude as a Leinster fan of supporting Clermont after ourselves has passed, neither side are good enough for that ****e anymore.

Is it the shirts or does the Brive team contain just effing big guys.......makes ASM look so small you could feel sorry for them!!

I expect ASM to pull away but will hope for a Brive win as the underdogs and it being one of the grounds I have been to and had a great time even if we lost!!

tight as fk right now. Both teams can get out n run, so I'm hoping the next (and first) try will open this thing up. Lopez lookin' damn good, very nice to see him back, and his right boot still as accurate.

Up for Brive in this one, I feel as if the attitude as a Leinster fan of supporting Clermont after ourselves has passed, neither side are good enough for that ****e anymore.

I've still got a bit of a soft spot for them, our battles were immense 09-12. Agree both have come out of our golden era, but I still have a lot of respect for them.

Camille Lopez is just treating himself today. Very good signs for the long injured. But yeh, not the most exciting Top 14 game !

Only because I'm watching last night's golf on record!

Only way to watch it and avoid the adverts.....I only watch Sky (Atlantic etc) on Sky Go and wish ITV players were equally as kind!!

Pretty good attack from Brive that got nowhere but ASM good defence was a bit of a highlight there!!

Camille Lopez is just treating himself today. Very good signs for the long injured. But yeh, not the most exciting Top 14 game !

Wots with the new picture......this the real Ewis?

Last edited:
Chouly is just such a complete loose forward. Really coming through lately.

Domingo looking good in the scrum.

Tony, who, this ?

cSP98.jpg

No, not me. Just a random magnificent man. I dunno if you've noticed, but I have a thing for glorious faces, my avatars change quite consistently because I can never get enough, so many gems online.

Here are a few of my former favorites:

Cuba face 1.jpg

Cuban facee.jpg
Cuban2.jpg

That's my Cuban collection, this one was very nice too:

ohgod.png

Some vintage Pakistani classics:

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-12.jpg
Untitled-13.jpg
Untitled-14.jpg

Thank you for noticing and commenting on my art and taste. I cherish those with great fondness, they're just fantastic and I can say without a doubt it's quite clear my avatars are by far the most tasteful ones on this forum.

Thank you for noticing and commenting on my art and taste. I cherish those with great fondness, they're just fantastic and I can say without a doubt it's quite clear my avatars are by far the most tasteful ones on this forum.

I only asked a simple question....................!!!

Well that is finally over......a Clemont win and would have to worry about both teams' chances this season although I would prefer to be an ASM fan as they will get some wins and be challenging at the top end of the middle of the table.

I can only see Brive facing another season of a relegation fight.

They would appear to have some good backs and their new signing Masivalu looks like he could develop into a second Ngwenya but with possibly the same lack of support for his talent.

Unfortunately, their forwards look all brawn and no brains and Clermont kept them more or less under total control.....

Domingo looking good in the scrum.

Tony, who, this ?

No, not me. Just a random magnificent man. I dunno if you've noticed, but I have a thing for glorious faces, my avatars change quite consistently because I can never get enough, so many gems online.

Here are a few of my former favorites:

That's my Cuban collection, this one was very nice too:

Some vintage Pakistani classics:

Big E what are u on about. Smoked too many of those cigars? :big_boss:

Big E what are u on about. Smoked too many of those cigars? :big_boss:

you just don't understand my artistic vision, obviously...

couldn't watch tonight, will check those games out throughout the week. Eager to read what mr. gastuce has to say about Montypellier coming this close to losing to Grenoble at home. Something along the lines of Top 14 getting deeper and no easy wins anymore...I say Montypellier may be good on the road but they ain't lookin' too good at home. ;)

And as I said, Toulon would put a minimum of 40 past La Rochelle. Welcome to the Top 14, guys.

It seems one has to go looking for the results and table on another website these days. Poor show really!!!

By the skin of our teeth!!!!! lucky lucky we're so lucky sang the little Aussie girl!!!!!! We may have used our get out of jail free card yesterday.The forwards were magnificent and won the game for us with the last try, Pelissie managed to get the penalty over after the siren which gave us the win but the backs were still in holiday mode, very sterile attack and some very dodgy defending at times, but as they say win ugly and move on.Will not go down in the history books at the best win at Montpellier, but the guys did not give up and and played to the end, the supporters are also improving with age so we have our first win but with Clermont away and then Castres at home (oh no not the dreaded Castres ) we are in for a couple of tough weeks, i am sure you will all be complementing Gaston on his first predictions of the season ( forgot last week) and another 100% correct, even calling Clermont away!!!! What Class!!!!!!!!

It seems one has to go looking for the results and table on another website these days. Poor show really!!!

must agree poor showing from B E who is now responsable for that, i did not get back till 2.00 last night so have not time to do this and he is so good at it when he puts his mind to it, eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must agree poor showing from B E who is now responsable for that, i did not get back till 2.00 last night so have not time to do this and he is so good at it when he puts his mind to it, eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mauvaise langue ! It's not I'm "good" at it, it's I put in the effort for community. It's self-sacrifice for others, not skill. :closedeyes:
Ah yes, the table...

Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 1.28.49 PM.png

LEGEND:
Total points - (of which) Bonus points - Games played - Wins - Draws - Losses - Points scored - Points conceded - Points Difference

So guess who's leading already after a couple of weeks...dang, I should really turn coat now before it looks too spineless...but then again Toulouse are in at second, I'm doing alright atm. Montypellier on the other hand uhh...:rolleyes: pfff look at that point difference column at the right of the table, they've got ZERO. pffffffff hehehe...

And about my predictions, man did I get the Bayonne Oyonnax one wrong !

And about my predictions, man did I get the Bayonne Oyonnax one wrong ![/QUOTE]

i could give you a few lessons in predictions if necessary my friend, the idea is to look at both teams and then imagine which one will lose you then pick the other one, 1st lesson!!!! others will follow my fees are reasonable i'm sure within your finacial limits as it's you its tax free (based in Doha)
by the way the table is excellent well impressed!!!!! but it would have been good to maybe include this weeks results buhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or is that like car buying optional extra!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts