• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 2

Toulouse starting to click.

French crowd not as quiet for the kicker as leicesters are there Toby.

wait till he gets to grounds like Mayol (Toulon) and Marcel Michelin (Clermont)... we like our games NOIZYYYYY :shout:

B E TOLD YOU cASTRES WERE NOT GOOD ON THE ROAD NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toulouse played resonably well, good enough to get the bonus point win, Flooood as pronouned by pundits needs to practise his kicking is no Sir Jonny thats for sure.
Harrynordikay was good back to his line out winning form couple of dodgy tackles but all in all solid preformance, Ref rubbish, the New Deal created by the LNR says that you cant talk to the ref without being punished (only capt) and the ref made so many mistakes the try was a try, knocked on by knee and the following player was onside proven by Canal's offside line shown after match, and Joel Judge (ref) tweets studio saying good decision i ask you!!!!! There were glimmers of the old Toulouse Corey Fin solid , Galan not bad, Fikou had his moments, and Tales once again shows why he should not be Frances NO 10. If COCK-ETT, spent more time playing and less whinging at the ref he could be good !!!!!! Pleazzzzzzzzzze B E listen to the advice!!!!!! you are embarrassing yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B E TOLD YOU cASTRES WERE NOT GOOD ON THE ROAD NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(...)
Pleazzzzzzzzzze B E listen to the advice!!!!!! you are embarrassing yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhhh, that's not nice gaston, not very nice at all !! In fact it's a classic very very low move right there gastanito, everything I said could only apply to that which had happened last season, you can't shift an argument to different points in time, that's just weaaaaak mon ami ! :D
So this whole time you were just waiting for Castres to lose on the road so you could come on here and make that comment ? Lurking in the dark, eager for that moment when Castres fall flat on their faces to get back at me because I stated a little bit "history" ? mmmm ?? ohhhhh, gastioni, c'monnnn, I thought you were better than this !! ;)

A few Toulouse stats:

Screen Shot 2014-08-23 at 10.01.15 AM.png

whew, look at the stats for Fickou, Médard and Doussain.

good win. In the forwards my pick is Harinodorquy for his work at the breakdown, some good pilfering & good tackling. Got penalised twice wrongly IMO for high tackles that weren't there.

Good Lord.....

Good Lord.....

eyy !! He's a Toulousain now, we get to spell his name as we desire !!! :p
But yes, VERY, very promising signs from the old international. Really, what a player...what depth Toulouse have now in that back row: Dusau, Nyanga, Camara, Picamoles, Galan, Haridormoniaque..

eyy !! He's a Toulousain now, we get to spell his name as we desire !!! :p
But yes, VERY, very promising signs from the old international. Really, what a player...what depth Toulouse have now in that back row: Dusau, Nyanga, Camara, Picamoles, Galan, Haridormoniaque..

to me the most promising backrow players now are the youngsters Galan Camara, i hope this is THEIR season

time to establish themselves, with the senior players being messed around

same thing for Doussain and Tolofua

Hari's stats are good. Biggest tackler was Nyanga (12) and Hari has 10 and won 5 lineouts. He was our best lineout operator by a mile.

the backrow with best stats is Yannick Nyanga. Only beaten by Hari in the air <_<.

Last edited:
Classens, Tillous -Borde who are both 1st choice and then Eric Escande who is on the bench today. (formally with us at Montpellier.)

Classens, Tillous -Borde who are both 1st choice and then Eric Escande who is on the bench today. (formally with us at Montpellier.)

Not bad "backs up" really as you would expect with Toulon who can probably field at least two and possibly three teams in the Top 14..................

Gaston - Did Escande wear formal rugby gear when he was formerly at MHR?!!!

Thanks gaston did not realise Ecande was a scrum half!

yes he did the rugby school through the years played for France at a few junior levels has great potential, and could be very good one day? also kicks and is half decent at that as well? will be a tough learning curve for him at Toulon as he will not get that many starts at Toulon unless there are injury problems, but if he comes through it he could go far...

Not bad "backs up" really as you would expect with Toulon who can probably field at least two and possibly three teams in the Top 14..................

!!!!!! so no boody is purrrrfect, forgot to dot the i's and cross the t's how very bad of me take at least10 mins on the naughty step!!!!!! only thing to add is Montypellier are still in the TOP 14 MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!! so no boody is purrrrfect, forgot to dot the i's and cross the t's how very bad of me take at least10 mins on the naughty step!!!!!! only thing to add is Montypellier are still in the TOP 14 MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HaHaHa....you are soooooooooo predictable.....love it!!

Glad i can bring a little light into your day my friend!!!!!!! must be tough being in a place where no one thought they would ever be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but looking on the more positive side of things maybe they may win a few more games this season!!!!!!!!!

So ... Toulon's backup scrum half?

ESCANDE !!! IT'S ESCANDE !!!!!!!....ahem, terribly sorry...it's, Eric Escande. You could just look it up in 3secs if it's that pressing, no ?! Thou mustn't count on others when thy bladder ist fulleth...pi$seth by thy own means, say I.

9. Michael Claassens
22. Eric Escande

:p such a bish !...
It's funny I guess it's a mistake only people with an English accent would make since so many R's aren't pronounced by those. An American/Canadian couldn't make that typo because as it goes through his mind, he hears the word foRRRmeRRRly, not "fohmehly".

soooooo, what's next on the menu this weekend - ah yes, Brive Clermonti in an hour and some, this one's gonna be very nice.

Glad i can bring a little light into your day my friend!!!!!!! must be tough being in a place where no one thought they would ever be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but looking on the more positive side of things maybe they may win a few more games this season!!!!!!!!!

heyyyy now easy there Senior Gastonito ! Montypellier have yet to exercise their season's effort and fulfill any sort of high expectations after a couple of first round playoff exits ! Where is Montypellier when it matters, mmm ? Top 14 or H Cup for that matter.

Last edited:
firstly my good friend Montpellier were promted into the TOP 16 in 2004 which became TOP 14 as we know it today so thats just 10 years playing in the elite yet the last 3 years we have qualified for the now extinct H Cup and TOP 14 playoffs which is not bad as the first 7 we were floundering near the bottom every season until Galthie and Mon Altrad came along, and we have had a TOP 14 final just in case you have forgotten and 2 semis one direct+ countless 1/4's (well at least 3),which is more than Biarritz, Bayonne, Stade Francais, Grenoble, Bordeaux, Brive, Oyonnax, Racing Metro,La Rochelle, and Lyon all combined have done in the last 3 seasons!!!!!! I rest my case!!! this is inteligent and passive progress, Rome was not built in a day you should know that!!!! this year we will be there or there abouts once again.... now i must go because i on duty from 15.00 and will talk later; after we beat Grenoble with maybe a bonus point to boot that would be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright, alright...well good luck to MP for the year, I hope they finally beat Castres, at least the one time at home :rolleyes:

People, please let me know if you're able to view this in your country. When I was in Qatar, I got a message saying it couldn't be viewed in this region of the world. So lemme know.

HIGHLIGHTS OF TOULOUSE CASTRES:

[video]http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/c-rugby/c-top-14/pid7385-videos.html?vid=1120117[/video]