• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 21

wish I had your faith gaston , from what I'm seeing oyonnax are a least putting up a fight !!!

the USAP wasn't doing too bad earlier in the season. In fact they were playing well at a point. But no Camille Lopez is an enormous bummer and removing the top try scorer in THE LEAGUE at the time is a little bit of a handicap, one could say.

wish I had your faith gaston , from what I'm seeing oyonnax are a least putting up a fight !!!

Our next game is at Oyonnax so we will try and give our Catalan neighbours a helping hand by beating them and USAP have BO at home so if you dont get 4/5 pts out of that you deserve Pro D2.

Last edited:
I have taken my ball home and am not coming out to play!!

Where are you Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B E is doing my head in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a 3rd person to reply to cant take much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B E is doing my head in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a 3rd person to reply to cant take much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muaahahaha, it's just you and me here buddy ! I'm your cellmate, remember ?!

I see how it is...

The league table is getting harder to read by the week ;)

AND AND AND..........and the occasional awkward voyeur, don't sweat it, I ain't forgettin you !

About the table. Yes, thank you. We work consciously hard to achieve that.

Oyonnax will play their cancelled fixture against UBB on the 5th April, which means from the 15th March Oyonnax have fixtures every week until the 18/19 April, they then have a weeks break before their last TOP 14 game on the 3rd Mai so they play BO-a, Montypellier-h, Grenoble-h, UBB-h, USAP-a, Toulouse-h, and the final game away to Brive-a, so a tough finish for Oyonnax playing all the teams that are deperate for points at the bottom, somehow with the end of season fatigue and probably injuries they are going to find it very difficult to survive especially with all teams not involved in H Cup or Challenge 1/4's get a break on the 5th April, which is more or less everyone that they have to play.
BON COURAGE they will need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how long is the sentence need to get my head around it if we got life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sentence is your personal Hell. You decide of its duration. But as simple as it sounds, these threads are an inoculated straight into your veins drug, and you have wished it upon yourself, gaston. Lord have mercy...

oh and, yes, the calendar gets completely fkng hectic from now on til the summer !! It's also where it gets interesting.

Can't fault your bullsh** it's superb, top notch, what oh, etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH hate ice cream........................bit busy catching up but should be sorted this week!!!

Can't fault your bullsh** it's superb, top notch, what oh, etc etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaston, could you imagine if there were a quota of exclamation marks you could use on this forum ? You'd be one miserable, miserable fellow...

gaston, could you imagine if there were a quota of exclamation marks you could use on this forum ? You'd be one miserable, miserable fellow...

but up to now there is not so he goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but up to now there is not so he goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: you're completely insane !!

Anyways just wanted to say...in "light" of what we saw in Murrayfield there some hours ago...ahem...

OUR WOMEN BETTER WIN THE GRAND SLAM, AND OUR YOUNGSTERS, AND WE BETTER HAVE 2, NO, 3 TEAMS FROM THE TOP 14 IN THE H CUP FINAL THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RARRRRRR !!!!!!

That's right ! JUST to make up for it so we're not completely upset !!

WHAT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER IS A TEAM PLAYING THAT BADLY, AND WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now overnight PSA has grown balls and calls in Parra, FTD and hands in his resignation on Mon morning along with his 2 muppets, game over France beat Ireland by one point, a BOD try and 2 50mts drop gols by FTD!!!!!!!!!!! in the most exciting match of this century!!!!!!!!!!, Ireland go home taking Sexton with them!!!!!!!!!!!, hid under the back seat of the coach!!!!!!!!!!!, Racing don't bother looking for him !!! and the French players after receiving the 6 Nations Trophy do a lap of honour taking BOD with them and everyone applauds him all the way round, then they all go into Paris and get blotted. OH Forgot they dont let Guscott into the ground and he has to do his muppet punditry from a Parisien bar in the darker regions of Paris Nord!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone gets home safely and the week after we are back to the TOP 14 REAL RUGBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts