• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 21

That changes (almost) nothing for B.O but it's very important for Oyonnax. I have seen the match (partially as I was looking France U20 in the same time lol), a very tight match.

Oyonnax has still 2 match to win, and they could win them... I hope so, like this, they would put pressure on USAP, and on the other hand, it would mean UBB stays behind Brive :)

I feel bad for the 2nd team to be relegated, the table is such a logjam I don't feel anyone truly deserves to go down besides Biarritz. Tony who do you expect will leave Biarritz when they go down to D2?

That changes (almost) nothing for B.O but it's very important for Oyonnax. I have seen the match (partially as I was looking France U20 in the same time lol), a very tight match.

Oyonnax has still 2 match to win, and they could win them... I hope so, like this, they would put pressure on USAP, and on the other hand, it would mean UBB stays behind Brive :)

Its a long way from over yet and there is a certain USAP V Oyonnax on 11/12 April but Oyonnax have games every week now because of their cancelled games and could find it very tough towards the end if they get a few injuries, but it is now between USAP, Oyonnax and Bayonne, the rest i feel are just about safe and will be playing TOP 14 next season along with Lyon and i hope La Rochelle great place for a weekend away !!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for the 2nd team to be relegated, the table is such a logjam I don't feel anyone truly deserves to go down besides Biarritz. Tony who do you expect will leave Biarritz when they go down to D2?

http://www.rugby-transferts.com/top-14/tableau-transferts-rugby-top-14.html

Pretty much sums it up......my feeling is that it would be better to have a clear out bar most of the 2013/4 arrivals and restock to get rid of the very bad ethos in the club but that would also mean getting rid of most of the management and they will be like limpets!!

I understand that the 2013/14 intake, that have more than one year contracts, do not have relegation get out clauses and a lot of the other players have contracts ending this year.....of those shown on the website as definitely going only Lesgourges will be missed and of the potential leavers Dubarry, Ngwenya, Thomas, Guyot and Lakafia.

Its a long way from over yet and there is a certain USAP V Oyonnax on 11/12 April but Oyonnax have games every week now because of their cancelled games and could find it very tough towards the end if they get a few injuries, but it is now between USAP, Oyonnax and Bayonne, the rest i feel are just about safe and will be playing TOP 14 next season along with Lyon and i hope La Rochelle great place for a weekend away !!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling Oyonnax is able to do it... at least, I wish that USAP vs Oyo to be the decider... I think Bayonne also can do it. This championship has been very interesting so far, in the first part of the ranking as in the end of it. Excpted B.O, many have been alternatively at the door of the red gate and at the door of the play off. When you see that ten teams can think of the play offs (I considere that UBB and Brive can finish in the top 6, and both can be relegated (mathematically)), it's a long time we haven't seen a so undecise championship.

When the dates of the championship have been decided, I remember friends supporting ASM very happy to play Brive in the end of March, they were saying it's great to have an easy match and easy 4 or even 5 points to help the end of the race to the play off... Not sure that they are that happy now, as many know that it's not a "synécure" to come to Amédée Domenech ! lol ;) :D

Last edited:

Latest posts