• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 8

Almost just almost was going to celebrate but realised just in time that perhaps he better not!! Floodgates could open but hope not as the spirit and passion from the Oyo guys is immense!!

Indeed. With regards to Oyonnax, as you say they're playing with a real passion and commitment. Prepared to attack from deep and have been looking dangerous.

I do wonder if they can the intensity levels up in the Second-Half though. Toulon starting to look increasingly dangerous on the back of quick ball whilst the Oyo players started to look slightly fatigued towards the end of the First-Half.

Quickly managed to see the score at 22 all during the ridiculous numbers of breaks in transmission....not BT fault but..................!!! Thank God for Kennedy as May would have been a total disaaassssttter!!

Looks like we have missed a cracking second half..................?

Oyonnax now 3 points ahead!!!!! Come on the boyos

Brilliant brilliant brilliant performance.....................win for OYONNAX............... Fortress status confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can BO play with HALF the passion, heart and intensity tonight................if they do they will breeze it!!!

PS TonyManx should really stop doubtiing his predictions!!!

PPS that win puts BO 10 points from 12th position.....adrift, I would say!

Last edited:
amazing....simply amazing. It's almost becoming a routine, and we'll start taking it for granted soon...but each one of those home victories for Oyonnax should never, ever, ever have happened, and yet they did.

This is reality: Oyonnax actually beat Clermont, Castres and Toulon at home this season.
That's the Euro Champs, France Champs and then Clermont, the team that honestly should have been both just a few months ago.

And the most amazing thing is: Toulon showed up. They played their game, had high moments, attacked, threatened, played territory kick, scrummaged, defended very well. And they used their depth. Jonny was there and tried hard...

Unbelievable victory for Oyonnax.
A mistake I'll gladly concede in my predictions. Gladly.

Sounded like we missed a good Second-Half there.

Fantastic result for Oyonnax once again. Seem to have turned the Stade Charles-Mathon into a real fortress.

Next week they are playing against a proper team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But BO already played them?!!

PS ................and lost!

not even worth answering!!!!!!!!!! but they must be very strong BO as they are holding up all the other teams in the TOP 14, excellent shoulders.!!!!!!!!!!!

BO's chances take a further dive with the news that Waenga has had to pull out so Perylongue on at 10...........................

.................and further down they go as Taele is given a red! Di not see what it was for but he has been leading up to it for a couple of weeks.......enthusiasm and spirit yes but not red or yellow cards.......

.................and further down they go as Taele is given a red! Di not see what it was for but he has been leading up to it for a couple of weeks.......enthusiasm and spirit yes but not red or yellow cards.......

He only tried to relieve Connors of his head from his shoulders, he does it every week now he got done, a deserved red as BO slip further into the mire

Merde...............and Pieterson missed, amongst other attempts, a sitter to get the LBP!!

very very very very MERDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and get rid of Pieterson can anyone be that bad.

..................and I thought it was just me that thinks he is merde!!!! Reckon we will be confirmed Pro2 by middle February at this stage............

http://www.bo-pb.com/index.php/saison/articles-l-affiche/ab-bopb/bayonne-bopb-27-19/24744

Vindication by the PR department ..............we are proud of the players and had we not made mistakes, had we not had Taele sent off, had the referee been half decent, had Pieterson kicked his goals etc etc etc

Definitely merde as they do not see a problem!!

Last edited:
hey can I join in on the uhh......MERDE !!!
couldn't have predicted the Grenoble tie...but the USAP prevails against Toulouse as planned...

Anyways: a weekend marked by Oyonnax, the mythological fortress.

Serge puts his Presidency in question, at the after match press conference of the Basque Derby last night, things could get really messy as not many people want to take the reins of a team that are not doomed yet, but look as they are well on their way. Could be trying times ahead for BO.