• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 8

Wow, what a mature comment to make. Lose the argument and then go for the "grow up" tactic... You and Yoe91/Big Ewis have to be brothers??

Your ***le under your pseudo name sum you up my friend and reinforces the stereotype.

Much obliged if you could confine your intrusions to other threads but guess this thought will invoke another tirade from you!

No further discussion with you from me..................

Serge Blanco appeared on Stade 2 ( a french tv sports programme) last night saying he was staying as President of BO whether this is good or bad time will tell, something has to change as BO seem to be going from bad to worse and with the next 3 games against, USAP, Castres, Racing 92, they have a tough time ahead, but we wish them all the best.............

Yes the website is saying (like a Goebbels inspired PR machine) that after listening to his players he realised that he could not resign and that it was all really a joke...............Serge, dear chap, that is the problem!!! You should tell the players what to do and not allow the clique that actually runs the club the stage that the Chief Executive should hold for himself.

Alexandre Barrozi, 26 years old, (ex Biaritz and Brive) was seriously injured while playing for Lannessman in Federale 1 yesterday and helicoptered from the pitch.

His condition is serious after an operation and induced coma.

I wish him well and hope he has a full recovery.

Alexandre Barrozi, 26 years old, (ex Biaritz and Brive) was seriously injured while playing for Lannessman in Federale 1 yesterday and helicoptered from the pitch.

His condition is serious after an operation and induced coma.

I wish him well and hope he has a full recovery.

read it in the Midol this morning, it does happen now and again, thank God not often, but best wishes and hopefully a full recovery for Alex Barrozi