Racing[/h]
logo-322705.png

Dimanche 12 octobre 2014
21h00
logo-322679.png

[h=3]Toulouse -
Toulon[/h]
logo-322703.png

I'll be in Jean Bouin for the parisian derby with a friend who supports the "pink guys" :lol:

Toulouse-Toulon that is the big match of the day ! I hope for Toulouse that Toulon won't bring the big army otherwise it will be hard for them. I don't think their last win to Stade Francais was enough to bring them the confidence necessary to win against the double European champion.

Toulouse-Toulon that is the big match of the day ! I hope for Toulouse that Toulon won't bring the big army otherwise it will be hard for them. I don't think their last win to Stade Francais was enough to bring them the confidence necessary to win against the double European champion.

Just in case you did not realise but the Toulouse v Toulon game is Sunday evening ko 21.00...

I hear a Leigh might be fit for th weekend. Perhaps a bench position? Might not give him enough time to try and force himself into the XV for RCC.

there are rumours but nothing said for the moment and as it's Toulouse away, they may not risk it but the President and Laporte have done crazier things between them

I'll wait for line-ups before commenting but SF-RM92 is tasty from my point of view. It'll be tough as they'll (Stade Frangipani) look to bounce back from the heavy defeat of the weekend and are at home with a point to prove.

I'll wait for line-ups before commenting but SF-RM92 is tasty from my point of view. It'll be tough as they'll (Stade Frangipani) look to bounce back from the heavy defeat of the weekend and are at home with a point to prove.

I will wait too but anyone going from Calais going north/south should try the Hotel Saint Jacques at Cloyes le Loire where I have just had really special meal!!!!

I thoughtr it was only me who balanced eating with rugby Tony!!!!!!!!!!!!
must admit 2 very tasty games this weekend the clash in paris could be "the massacre in the metropole" (rumble in the jungle remember that) and of course "the ***anic T's" on Sun evening with a Bakkies who has just quoted he has 7/8 months of pro rugby left and is going to put everything into it, he has finally remet with Mamuka this week, could be dangerous Bakkies and Mamuka on the same side scary!!!!!!!!!!!!! he wants some more silverware before he finishes!!!!!!!
We have Oyonnax which really has to be min 4 pts, 5 would be better but Oyonnax are no slouches!!!!! First win the game and then think about the bonus point, quite a few injuries, no Fulgence, and no FTD, another chance for Enzo Selponi to shine.

Last edited:
there you go both Sud Affs and 2 penneth in the squad
Les avants: Menini, Chiocci, Orioli, Burden, Hayman, Castrogiovanni, Botha, Suta, Williams, S. Armitage, Gorgodze, Fernandez Lobbe, J. Smith, Masoe.
Les arrières: Tillous-Borde, Claassens, Giteau, Habana, Wulf, Mermoz, Bastareaud, O'Connor, D. Armitage, Halfpenny.

That squad looks frightening!!!!!!!!!! just look at the back row, think Bernie le Bolt Laporte is looking for a win in Toulouse, will not be easy as Toulouse seem to have found a little form recently, if Toulon go behind by 10+ points that is about their only weakness so watch out for total commitment by Toulouse in the first 20 mins. Lets see if Noves has the Ba*** to pick Flood at 10, if he does we will maybe see if the signing was good or not, as he still has shown nothing great up to now.!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Good to see! I'd hazard a guess and say bench for him right now; Leigh hasn't played since March IIRC.
Likely that he will see more time on the wing? Habana and Mitchell are both quality, hard to shift.

more than likely he will be on the bench but who knows!!!!! certainly will be a game worth watching, Toulouse could do us a massive favour by beating Toulon.

Surely the ST/RCT game is the only match of another wise boring weekend..........although the Paris derby may be quite good?!!!!

All home wins except Toulon........simples...let us move on!!!

Surely the ST/RCT game is the only match of another wise boring weekend..........although the Paris derby may be quite good?!!!!

All home wins except Toulon........simples...let us move on!!!

Probably have to agree with the home wins but not sure about Toulon, Toulouse have found a bit of form and they are at home and they just my pull something out of ther bag, so Gaston wil take the hard road and go for all home wins, but Stade may have a few problems with Racing, it's only boring becauce we have lost BE and of course whats happened to the new love of your life "Primrose"!!!!!! she dumped you already!!!!!!!!

and now for something ultra important the team to play Oyonnax Sat 15.00.

Le XV de départ: Bérard ; Nagusa, Ranger, Olivier, Dupont ; (o) Trinh-Duc, (m) Iribaren ; Battut, Tulou, Mowen ; Privat, Tchale-Watchou ; King, Géli, Nariashvili.
Remplaçants: Ivaldi, Watremez, Donnelly, Qera, Paillaugue, Sicart, Tuitavake, Mas.

............ whats happened to the new love of your life "Primrose"!!!!!! she dumped you already!!!!!!!!

We had a great conversation over dinner in Cloyes...................it is Das that has dumped me!!!

its great to fantasize "OLD MAN" hope the dinner did not get too cold while you were dreaming!!!!!!!!!!! and Das is far too young for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought the crowd at Grenoble was a bit sparse but then realized the stadium holds 27000 so not a bad crowd at all!!!

Greg Gardiner having lots of problems with communication equipment and clearly said with a shrug of his shoulders "that is France" !!!

Is that not racist?!!!!

Last edited:
Not racist, just stupid.

Crowd's not bad at all, probably over 15-20k people in there.

Latest posts