• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Orange FINAL

Guinness ??....you're in France and you want to drink Guinness ?? Ehh...

READ THE POST NOGGIN .......trips away next season!!!! away in Munster Italy and Bath if the Gods are good to me !!!!!!! thats is where the Guinness comme in I ask you how do we put up with you, we are too kind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohlala, okay okay, read your post a bit too fast some time after waking up, my bad ! Oh btw, your chatiment has been lifted...you no longer are a slave to the will of the Castres-ators...you're free, free as a healthy ballsack in an XL pair of boxers.
(Hmm...should work on the elegance of my analogies...but the point is there)

I was reading up on Milhas' (one of Castres' coaches) comments after the match:
he did say smt we may've forgotten about with all the post-match ruckus. He felt particularly disappointed, and he says 'you don't feel disappointment if you did everything in your power'. True, he pointed out Toulon never looked to score, not once, although they obviously went for a pragmatic final's approach of just being slightly ahead and avoiding penalties...he says "it's sad to lose when you haven't been put at difficulty".
Castres did come to play, and showed intent. They were just suffocated by the 2nd half and kept giving the ball back with kicks...
Another thing is, and I was very perplexed about it during the match: when Grosso kicks and chases close to the Toulon 22m line and is spooned on the ankle by Stef.Arm on the ground and trips. No penalty, nothing called at all ???...

Considering THead Wihongi was out and they had to play Argentine prop Herrera, whom they'd only acquired weeks earlier, in the starting tighthead role, who isn't even mentioned on their website; and how that impacted the scrum, and how Wilko converted that advantage into points; and now looking at Kockott missing those kicks...it is a little sickening if you're a die-hard Castres fan to feel victory over the great Toulon was literally just centimeters away really.

Castres are the only team Toulon didn't just sweep away with ease this year in both campaigns...I think their effort will go highly underrated.

ohlala, okay okay, read your post a bit too fast some time after waking up, my bad ! Oh btw, your chatiment has been lifted...you no longer are a slave to the will of the Castres-ators...you're free, free as a healthy ballsack in an XL pair of boxers.
(Hmm...should work on the elegance of my analogies...but the point is there)

I was reading up on Milhas' (one of Castres' coaches) comments after the match:
he did say smt we may've forgotten about with all the post-match ruckus. He felt particularly disappointed, and he says 'you don't feel disappointment if you did everything in your power'. True, he pointed out Toulon never looked to score, not once, although they obviously went for a pragmatic final's approach of just being slightly ahead and avoiding penalties...he says "it's sad to lose when you haven't been put at difficulty".
Castres did come to play, and showed intent. They were just suffocated by the 2nd half and kept giving the ball back with kicks...
Another thing is, and I was very perplexed about it during the match: when Grosso kicks and chases close to the Toulon 22m line and is spooned on the ankle by Stef.Arm on the ground and trips. No penalty, nothing called at all ???...

Considering THead Wihongi was out and they had to play Argentine prop Herrera, whom they'd only acquired weeks earlier, in the starting tighthead role, who isn't even mentioned on their website; and how that impacted the scrum, and how Wilko converted that advantage into points; and now looking at Kockott missing those kicks...it is a little sickening if you're a die-hard Castres fan to feel victory over the great Toulon was literally just centimeters away really.

Castres are the only team Toulon didn't just sweep away with ease this year in both campaigns...I think their effort will go highly underrated.

"If only"..............the phrase most used by losers!!

I have one comment and one comment only.

From BT's coverage, Tom May constantly doing a pec dance was possibly the strangest thing I've seen in a good while.

I have one comment and one comment only.

From BT's coverage, Tom May constantly doing a pec dance was possibly the strangest thing I've seen in a good while.

He is one of the very poorest amongst a bunch of numpties........!!!

can you believe this chick:
LE_GRAND_JOURNAL_LA_METEO_DE_DORIA_131212_CAN_390430_image_H.ogfb.jpg

33215.jpg

dressed up as Toulon coach Bernard Laporte and looked like THIS:
la-meteo-tres-speciale-de-bernard-laporte-sur-canal--2014-06-03.jpg

and she's actually funny.

.....he told me that they had been spoilt by some sort of fluid I am afraid but did not like to ask further...................

TMI just TMI......................!!

gah, I actually had to go and check out what that meant..."TMI", really ?! I feel like I'm posting with 15yo high school girls sometimes. NO I wouldn't like that !
Oh and:
aaaahh, a ****** knows anther one ! Seriously though, first time I ever felt like fuccking Bernard Laporte...

that word there in stars is "Wankah".

gah, I actually had to go and check out what that meant..."TMI", really ?! I feel like I'm posting with 15yo high school girls sometimes. NO I wouldn't like that !.

Even this aged Grandad knows that TMI is Too Much Information but not sure what you would not like? Maybe Trans Morgatification Inet?

Even this aged Grandad knows that TMI is Too Much Information but not sure what you would not like? Maybe Trans Morgatification Inet?

well that's the thing, you've got an age complex and you like using those "hip expressions" ! ;)
I have no comment about that last part though...

well that's the thing, you've got an age complex and you like using those "hip expressions" ! ;)
I have no comment about that last part though...

HaHa....if I tell my teenage grand daughter that TMI is a "hip expression" she will laugh her socks off.........it is a well known expression used universally by not so young any more (i.e. middle and aged people), and less so now by the young, on TV, the workplace or in every day conversation...........you need to get out more!!!

the photos are of the excellent weather girl Dorianne Tilley on the Grand Journal (canal +) she is leaving soon which is a shame as she is excellent in many ways and also very talented, shame really but i'm sure they will find another one ........ nearly as good looking as Isabelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up with you two!!!! some sort of age...ism thing going on here!!!!!!!!! did you not know you are only as old as the women you touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
which makes me really young sorry you old has been codgers

Last edited:
the photos are of the excellent weather girl Dorianne Tilley on the Grand Journal (canal +) she is leaving soon which is a shame as she is excellent in many ways and also very talented, shame really but i'm sure they will find another one ........ nearly as good looking as Isabelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up with you two!!!! some sort of age...ism thing going on here!!!!!!!!! did you not know you are only as old as the women you touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmm, doesn't that sort of make you a pedophile at some point ? eh, nevermind...

..........did you not know you are only as old as the women you touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will tell my 22 year old third wife that and see what she has to say..........................!!!!!

Latest posts