• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Semi Finals

oh and uhm, as amazingly boorish as this is.....here:

1239130-26742034-640-360 copy.jpg

I think it's been long enough to joke about it comfortably...

for some maybe!!!!!!!!!! others could be a life time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well just till the next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for some maybe!!!!!!!!!! others could be a life time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well just till the next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's 6000 posts. Boy, I really need to get a life, like....pronto.
Anyways, indeed gaston, tis all just temporary for Montypellier. But their streak does continue against the mighty Castres-ators...if they've got a 'bête noire', it's gotta be Castres.
And Toulon's balls are quite literally on the platter for display, and may find themselves detached from their body, but that's for the Top 14 final thread...

cracking game....lhad my money on the Montpellier boys really thought they were going to strike back with a try. Terrific defense by Castres, they are so well drilled. What a mistake MP to kick for touch!!!!!!!!

I honestly must admit I thought Castres would win. Their streak against Montypellier, beat em twice this regular season, had come off a victory in the Volcano ruining the legend forever, they're usually uber focused and made of steel come playoff time...made sense. And they just really have a fantastic XV tbh.
I had a feeling, as it's been the case so often this year, the "bigger team" or the side that was expected to win suffocated themselves and wouldn't play with as much comfort as they usually do. Clermont choked, Montypellier looked very vulnerable...it's like the big teams this year are afraid of winning and are subjected to the rhythm of the "smaller" opponent. Only "big team" still standing of course is the inflexible RCT...

35158191.jpg

Feel the power.

Shame Dulin is going to an inferior club... Grosso, Martial, Dulin would form a solid back three to come.

Excellent photo Draggs!!!!!!!!!!! and excellent pros on Dulin,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame you posted a photo of
Romaine Tuelet, (known to his friends as Robo Cop) but excellent photo all the same!!!!!!

Excellent photo Draggs!!!!!!!!!!! and excellent pros on Dulin,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame you posted a photo of
Romaine Tuelet, (known to his friends as Robo Cop) but excellent photo all the same!!!!!!
Oh I am aware that isn't Dulin. I was just posting a good picture to celebrate Castres win, while lamenting the loss of Dulin separately.

I'm not too concerned by Dulin leaving Castres. He's too good individually to let any team drag him down, and will continue to work and get better wherever he goes. He really does need to work on his kicking game though, it's not nearly up to par with the rest of his game, and isn't close to int'l level. Some of those kicks are just awful.

And it's good at the same time it gives Geoffrey Palis a big chance to develop and get more playing time with his club. He could be very interesting for France if he develops fast enough, considering what he's already got.
I'm guessing by next season, their back three will go: 11. Grosso 14. Sivivatu 15.Palis.

Are you not a politician by any chance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, no, I prefer pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Robocop has been sadly absent this season. Also haven't seen as much of Martial. He was very good in 2011/12!

Haha, no, I prefer pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Robocop has been sadly absent this season. Also haven't seen as much of Martial. He was very good in 2011/12!

Robocop has had a fair amount of injuries, but the fact he is getting on a bit and has now retired, Dulin was the obvious choice this season and Robocop played back up..
He has been selected to go on the tour to Aussieland as a kicking coach, probably a little present for his excellent service to rugby and Castres. Still holds and will hold for many years record pts scored i think its 3006 throughout his career.

Latest posts