• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Semi Finals

never lost are the key words and Jimmy Nagusa told me this week "he had a vision" he sees the Bouclier in his vision on the way to Montpellier, Jimmy is a great personnage and never stops lighting the ambiance and who knows Jimmy's vision could well be spot on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never lost are the key words and Jimmy Nagusa told me this week "he had a vision" he sees the Bouclier in his vision on the way to Montpellier, Jimmy is a great personnage and never stops lighting the ambiance and who knows Jimmy's vision could well be spot on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream on........................but see my signature!!!

It wouldn't be a French thread without people telling us how much they hate Toulon.

We don't hate Toulon just like them less than the others, but will be supporting them against Sarries next weekend, just hope Sarries put on a monster display and lose, that is if we win this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was so unimpressive and non descript at Biarritz that I did not notice he had left and gone as a medical joker.......imagine my surprise when I saw his name in the Summer squad....

it is just a downright strange, strange call-up. I think ESPECIALLY given his age, vs a much younger and up-and-coming Chiocci. The only thing I've noticed him do is maybe he's a better scrummager. And we all know how important it is to scrummage against the mighty Australian front row.........................
What's up with the signature, have you temporarily been turned into a slave also ?!

Midday still no sweaty palms!!!!!!!!! if this confidence i ask myself????????????????,

well you're so confident you actually misspelled the phrase "is this confidence". I think that's a great sign going into the game in a couple of hours.

Kaztr sqwahd in immaj:
10298694_636870879739633_1070643703807345338_n.jpg

Will be an interesting battle up front. Forestier has really turned into a good scrummager these past couple of years. He twisted Mike Ross at scrumtime against Leinster in the H Cup and gave quite a few TH's issues, surprisingly at times. We'll see what he can do against Nicolas Mas.
Really wish Castres had Romain Martial at the other wing. Evans is okay, but a bit clumsy and just not quite the same class...

Effectif:

1. Misha NARIASHVILI - 2. Charles GELI - 3. Nicolas MAS - 4. Robins TCHALE-WATCHOU - 5. Thibaut PRIVAT - 6. Alexandre BIAS - 7. Mamuka GORGODZE - 8. Alex TULOU - 9. Jonathan PELISSIE - 10. François TRINH-DUC (Capitaine) - 11. Yoan AUDRIN - 12. Wynand OLIVIER - 13. Anthony TUITAVAKE - 14. Rene RANGER - 15. Pierre BERARD

Les remplaçants:

16. Mickaël IVALDI - 17. Yvan WATREMEZ - 18. Sitaleki TIMANI - 19. Fulgence OUEDRAOGO - 20. Eric ESCANDE - 21. Thomas COMBEZOU - 22. Anthony FLOCH - 23. Paea FAANUNU

I support Montypellier and they will be TOP 14 CHAMPIONS.!!!!!!!!!

Castres have a very solid team and Kockott will have to be watched like milk on the stove, i have seen the boys twice this week at training and they are so focused, its not confidence, its better than that, they are calm serine and want that Bouclier!!!!! first steps this afternoon towards that goal.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merci beaucoup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think we can and hope Toulon get knackered next week against Sarries.

Merci beaucoup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think we can and hope Toulon get knackered next week against Sarries.

Not easy to do BUT what I learned when we lost HEC semi to them was if you get stuck in to them up front and are disciplined then they are beatable

Hey now, I thought you supported Top 14 sides above any other ! Has your englishness awakened at the sight of seeing an English side finally cracking the final ? ;)

I thought you were going on the President's plane to Lille........?

Enjoy the afternoon!

Hey now, I thought you supported Top 14 sides above any other ! Has your englishness awakened at the sight of seeing an English side finally cracking the final ? ;)

You misunderstood i will be supporting Toulon next week i just want Sarries to give them the toughest game ever so they will be knackered the week after, you will never see me support any English team ever ever ever!!!!! of course we still have to win.and no Tony the invite for the plane got lost in the post, actually i had the choice semi or Final so i took the final of course we have to win but if we do i will be at the Stade de France and could be working not sure yet we will have to wait and see.
55mins to go fridge stocked with beer, Dutch Belgian Irish French, so should be ok and some of that fizzy french shampoo for afters, have to behave as we have 6 coming for dinner tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, my bad then..."French shampoo" lol :p
Since we're on the topic, I'd actually be fine with the Saracens winning the H Cup. They're a fantastic team, full of the good stuff we all like (or should like) about Rugby. They can be lackluster, but then again they can score tries like they did against Clermont, some of those were fantastic pieces of team sport.
The only thing I fear, which is the only thing I fear about anything English winning, is the infinite bragging from their fans that'll generate. I can't claim I know what Hell is like, but I'm sure there's that nagging, overly proud, overly patriotic English guy with his grin on yelling somewhere there, somehow...that guy, he's got to be there - it's just too potent an ingredient to not have there, Satan would be a fool not to include it. :p

But about the Sarries themselves, as a side, again, I'm actually good with them winning the Cup. Would be nicer if it were Toulon, but those Saracens have come a long way, and you've GOT to like them I think.

You said it Gaston......yellow in less than 15 seconds!!!

The Castres defence is choking the life out of MHR and, as have said before, dear old Rene Ranger is a bit of a liability going backwards.......they are more a Super 15 side than Top 14 at the minute!!!

Looks like 13-3 to Castres now!!!

Good try made by FTD and run in by Ranger courtesy of missed tackle from Dulin......but they are losing the line out, the 50:50 breakdown and only breaking even on the scrum.......

Ref bottles a yellow for a tackle off the ground (having given two) because Gosso already had one for same offence......very poor!

At last we can agree.......

Incidentally it is the "rich" men of Montpellier (17m budget and rising) against the "poor" team of Castres (15m) who were funded by a millionaire owner, using his corporate pharmaceutical company's (who now fund them) money, for many years prior to his death 12 months ago!!

At last we can agree.......

Incidentally it is the "rich" men of Montpellier (17m budget and rising) against the "poor" team of Castres (15m) who were funded by a millionaire owner, using his corporate pharmaceutical company's (who now fund them) money, for many years prior to his death 12 months ago!!

I support Montpellier because Mario Ledesma is on the staff and because Rene Ranger is one of my favorites players, Gorgodzilla too.

Last edited:

Latest posts