• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Semi Finals

I support Montpellier because Mario Ledesma is on the staff and because Rene Ranger is one of my favorites players, Gorgodzilla too.

I am happy for you....

Looking like extra time here with 1 minute to go........

Last edited:
................ because Rene Ranger is one of my favorites..............

My word you can pick them....he has thrown away several balls, he almost gifted Castres a try in the 10 minute period (that must be a joy for some) and he is useless going backward!! OK he got a try but he was gifted a beautiful pass ex FTD and Dulin missed a tackle and all he had to do was run.....

Well done Castres..........brilliant tactics and brilliant execution! Well done Serge Milhas....I am delighted for you!!

MHR....you really need to find a decent 80 minutes scrum and wingers who have something more than go forward....

Gaston, enjoy your beer, your dinner and the sour taste of defeat!!

Well, I was hoping for a RM92 Montpol final and I don't get either :(

RM because they just couldn't mix it with RCT yet and Montpol because Big Ewis started supporting them.

Well, f**king Toulon has the chance to avenge last year

:ranting:

Well, I was hoping for a RM92 Montpol final and I don't get either
sad.gif

RM because they just couldn't mix it with RCT yet and Montpol because Big Ewis started supporting them.

if you're somehow implying I had anything to do with the defeat, like I'd plotted this whole time on my own and attempted to jinx Montypellier with some ceremonial black magic from my Necromancy scrolls and cast a hex on the said team, YOU ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR MIND !!!!! I don't know the first thing about supernatural entities or black mass prayers....ahem.

muahahahaha....what I both suspected and WANTED to happen happened ! This beautiful Castres side is going to the final ! Rematch anyone ? Certainly. If Castres can take down the enormous Boudjellal army, I think I'm going to sell my soul yet again and prostitute myself as a Castres cheerleader. I certainly am a Castrais right now as far as the Top 14 goes. Beautiful team, and I'm so glad we're taking Lamerat with us to Aus, and again, PSA, you better fkn play him in THREE TESTS...
Victory at his fingertips, and he cried for it, a sensitive guy, I'm glad for him alone his team lived to prevail, or he'd have committed suicide tonight.

I am finally free, and no longer need to swallow my pride and submit to senor Gastoni's horrible psychological torture. FREE, as a snail. The said gastoni in fact must now serve his own time...for a while, he needs to refer to Castres as "my Castrators", or "Montypellier's Castrators". At least til the end of the playoff season and during the June test period.

Let's see what the Montypellier ultra-enthusiast has to say now...and I end this message, dear forumers, with nothing but this coming sentence: sweet, sweet freedom. :feminist_en: (hmmm, sorry, could've picked a more adequate smiley)

Last edited:
So are Toulon going to go all out for both or go for one ? Genuine question because the French mentality seems to be geared for the Top 14, will they have one leg in France next Saturday ? Or will they repeatedly rape us like they did last year ?

They will go for both.......BUT the Bouclier is very important to one JW!!!

check out Rémy Lamerat's celebration, hint: he's the one celebrating like a real man:
http://twitpic.com/e422rz/full

So are Toulon going to go all out for both or go for one ? Genuine question because the French mentality seems to be geared for the Top 14, will they have one leg in France next Saturday ? Or will they repeatedly rape us like they did last year ?

Rape. ;)

Couldn't watch the castres game today how did Bai play?

Quite excited to see him next season at tigers despite his age.

Couldn't watch the castres game today how did Bai play?

Quite excited to see him next season at tigers despite his age.

His drop goal won it in extra time.......................so it was effing great for Castres!!!!

Gaston needs time to pick himself up difficult!!!!! but not impossible!!! so close but yet so far away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes B.E. YOUR PUNSHMENT IS TRULY OVER oh and well played Castres-ators once again homework down very well!
My trip to Paris down the drain
such is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaston needs time to pick himself up difficult!!!!! but not impossible!!! so close but yet so far away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes B.E. YOUR PUNSHMENT IS TRULY OVER oh and well played Castres-ators once again homework down very well!

Get back to your guests and prepare your new signature incorporating CAST-ORATORS!!!!!!

Ill take that, do you know what he is used for.

....What? Used for?!!

oh yes that's right, 'such is life'. MUAHAHAHAAa !! You don't have to cheer for Castres, but you do have to call them "my Castrators", don't forget that little "my" there...:rolleyes:
So. Are you going to be the sore, grumpy kind or are you going to cheer for your very own Castrators in the final ? mm ? They're a very attractive side for the neutral...which I'm not of course.

Why would I be grumpy we lost but that's sport it was so close it was anyone's game but not ours!!!!!!!
The end of season lunch next FRi could be lemons on toast!!!!!! PILOU PILOU still3 French teams in the finals

Sunday morning and still no better, Guttered is the word, i really thought this year was ours!!!!!!!!!! Will be supporting Toulon next week OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!! and My Castrators the following week!!!!!!!!!! thats fair i think!!!!!!!! hows that B.E. for crawling punishment, but you can forget just till the June Tests IT STOPS AFTER THE FINAL!!!!!! was watching the news this morning and seeing how many people have died from the floods in Serbia and other incidents around the world, i lost a game of rugby nowwhere near as important its just a game so they say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Winning is not important as long as you win" don't i know it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds good. And I must say, you're doing one amazing job with it so far, you wear that "My Castrators" phrase remarkably well, worthy of praise ;)
And yes, Rugby is Rugby. It isn't life, or anything remotely close to it.

Latest posts