top 4

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

in no particular order

auckland,wellington,bulls and the tahs

brumbies will be in the bottom 4

crusaders will struggle...i predict injuries to key players and heaps of mix n match positions which will screw the team to the middle of the table

cats will have there best season yet,making big upsets here and there...and just missing out on the top 4

one of the new teams will struggle,the other will have a fairly average debut year but will satisify there new home crowd

chiefs will be either 6th or 5th placed

key players...

bryan habana,joe rokocoko and chris latham will be the top try scorers

nick evans,matt giteau and luke mcallistair will be the top point scorers

the sth african teams will be at there most competitive...the 3 aussie teams will be bullied by the kiwis and sth africans into the lower part of the table

highlanders will be the worst nz team

discuss...the truth
<

<

Top 4 will be Hurricanes, Crusaders, Blues and Warratahs.

I also think the Perth team will be in the top 6, because Mitchell is the mantis.

1:Blues
2/3: highlanders, hurricanes
4:cats/bulls

close in contention: crusaders, tahs.

bottom: newbies, sharks, reds

Blues have got just too many awesome players to not be in the top 4. one of the best backlines in the game, mcallister, joe, tupoki, tuituvaki, howlet, ward. athough i think that the coach will put mcallister in 2nd/5 and put lavea in 1st - and give the ass to tupoki, because for some reason, they dont like him... also i think that nacewa will have a good season, filling in where he can. also awesome fowards. 3 international props, will be mr t and woodcock with afoa replacing mr t. mealamu - legend. then the locks and loosies
<
rawlenson and williams, macdonald braid/flavel and n williams. monsters.

highlanders i think will be 2nd. otago had a good season (came 2nd in the npc remember...) excellent fowards, as per usual. 2 great scrum halfs, cowan and symile. evans - the longest boot in the game.

could be the year for the hurricanes. good combinations, with younger players such as weepu, gopperth and nonu in great form. good loosies.

cats have been improving alot, especially last year, i think they will make it, but if they dont, i can only see another sa team making it in, so the bulls have it.

(In no particular order) Blues, Crusaders, Bulls and the Waratards to be definite locks.

Rest of the NZ teams and ACT to challenge.

I'm with Eric.

Went to the Western Force game in Melbourne, have to give the force a bit of credit... liked the looks of their forward pack - the Crusaders didn't getter the better of them in my opinion (conditions where pretty wet under foot).

Spoke to one Crusaders supporter and I said that I was pretty impressed with the forces forward pack, ******** went on about how the Crusaders had their best players on the bench - not in the first 20 they didn't.

Hey Chiro is something goin’ to happen to Carter?

Originally posted by Dumbo@Feb 1 2006, 04:16 PM
Hey Chiro is something goin’ to happen to Carter?
Yeah, Chiro is gonna take out his knee's with a crow bar when he's out shopping.

how can anyone who knows anything about nz rugby not think that the blues will be in the top four? everything is going for them. all star team, great coach, flair, alot of youth, mixed with experiacne.

just think about this: top four in the NPC: 1) Auckland, 2) Otago, 3/4) North Harbor canturbury. imo, if auckland and north harbor wernt playing against each other in the semis, they would have in the finals.

if you dont think the blues will be 1st, top 4 at least.

I think they will finish 5th maybe 4th i could be wrong....OH WELL

How can anyone that knows anything about rugby not have the Tahs or Crusaders in the top 4

Blues
Highlanders/Canes
Cats/Bulls

<

Crusaders, Waratahs, Reds, Hurricanes

Brumbies, Blues, Highlanders and Bulls to challenge.

how can anyone who knows anything about rugby support the force...unless you are a down syndrome

???

good typing mate...or durr durrer durr

ahem..blues will MAKE the top 4,well check what i have said
the blues will make it because of the WHOLE environment they are in and that they have created

a winning formular from the npc which will not necessarily be put in their gameplan but will have its influence on the team(the whole attack from every where and score a bundle of tries from nothing gameplan..) but also the players who did partake in that campaign are major players within the blues squad now...lavea,roko in the finals,tamoepeau,howlett,ward,mcdonald

also...the north harbour boys over the bridge have joined up and if you do not know..they were the best all round attacking outfit..becoz of the whole backline combo of pisi,mcalistair,tuitevake and tipoki..WHO HAVE ALL MADE THE BLUES SQUAD who have now accompanied howlett and rokocoko..the two best wingers in the world

then the forwards..and all ALL BLACK FRONT ROW with one on the bench named saimone tamoepeau who cud be a starter in any pro club in the world..but only coz we have the number 1 loosehead prop in world and the forefront

with also the best and most consistant hooker in the world for the past 3 years in kevin mealamu..i can write an essay on him but ill jst settle for "the best hooker in the world"!!..also the captain

locks...ali williams can hold his own,we got flavell and another allblack contender in rawlinson
with loosies braid,mcdonald and OMG!!!!!!!..incredible hulk nick williams at 8...

halfback is the only position im not to keen on..devine is awesome but hes been hampered by injury and his cover doesnt look too great...

with the bench stocked heaps of impact players and an abundance of speed..atiga and waqueseduadua we have a complete squad!

management wise...david nucifora..nuff said

auckland blues= top 4 + everything going to plan = 2006 and 1st ever super14 champions

we are the trend setters..just follow us to the top

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 1 2006, 10:20 PM
how can anyone who knows anything about rugby support the force...unless you are a down syndrome

???

good typing mate...or durr durrer durr

ahem..blues will MAKE the top 4,well check what i have said
the blues will make it because of the WHOLE environment they are in and that they have created

a winning formular from the npc which will not necessarily be put in their gameplan but will have its influence on the team(the whole attack from every where and score a bundle of tries from nothing gameplan..) but also the players who did partake in that campaign are major players within the blues squad now...lavea,roko in the finals,tamoepeau,howlett,ward,mcdonald

also...the north harbour boys over the bridge have joined up and if you do not know..they were the best all round attacking outfit..becoz of the whole backline combo of pisi,mcalistair,tuitevake and tipoki..WHO HAVE ALL MADE THE BLUES SQUAD who have now accompanied howlett and rokocoko..the two best wingers in the world

then the forwards..and all ALL BLACK FRONT ROW with one on the bench named saimone tamoepeau who cud be a starter in any pro club in the world..but only coz we have the number 1 loosehead prop in world and the forefront

with also the best and most consistant hooker in the world for the past 3 years in kevin mealamu..i can write an essay on him but ill jst settle for "the best hooker in the world"!!..also the captain

locks...ali williams can hold his own,we got flavell and another allblack contender in rawlinson
with loosies braid,mcdonald and OMG!!!!!!!..incredible hulk nick williams at 8...

halfback is the only position im not to keen on..devine is awesome but hes been hampered by injury and his cover doesnt look too great...

with the bench stocked heaps of impact players and an abundance of speed..atiga and waqueseduadua we have a complete squad!

management wise...david nucifora..nuff said

auckland blues= top 4 + everything going to plan = 2006 and 1st ever super14 champions

we are the trend setters..just follow us to the top
Maybe I support the Force coz I live in .....PERTH
<

Just like you support your home team.......and just like you support the islander nations coz you are one(even though they suck balls)

Its just my opinion but i think the Tahs and Crusaders are the best teams(just like last year)

...and IMO the Tahs have the best backline in the comp:

9.Whitaker
10.Rogers
11.Sailor
12.Tirinui
13.Tuqiri
14.Hewat
15.Norton-Knight
but thats just my opinion

also IMO the brumbies backline can match the blues:

9.Gregan
10.Larkham
11.Rathbone
12.Giteau
13.Mortlock
14.Gerrard/A-C
15.Ashley-Cooper/Gerrard

I probably didnt put the blues in the top 4 because i haven't seen much of them this year........and last year they were completely shithouse , with joe and dougie the worst players i saw all last season.

But anyway no1 knows who the hell is gonna be in the top 4 until the season is underway and we can judge how good these teams really are.

Blues
Hurricanes
Crusaders
Chiefs

Followed closley by Highlanders...and maybe Waratahs
<

After much deliberation, I have just decided to go with Otaras picks.... That'll dome. Nice work.

whats perth?..where is that?..

in other news
<

and auckland blues WILL beat both wara-retards and a.s.s brumbies..im a betting man
so ill bet kaftkas virginity on it!...if blues lose both,then ill give you kaftka and you can do
<
with him

i only recognise nsw as the best aussie team now..reds and the newbies are just scraps of players put together..act will struggle this year due to there player pool(gregan is the man but hes like a grand-dad now and the rest just come back from injury..or there over-rated like rathbone and samo)

Latest posts