• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top Gear's back!

B

Bullitt

:masturbanana: :bananasex: :xena_banana: :banana-doob: :ps3banana: :sex011: :bananasperm:

'Twere amaaaaaaaze tonight!!
Thought Clarkson had died going through those brick walls! And as a drummer I cannae condone what they did to his set! :'(

I love James May. I always feel sorry for him when Clarkson bashes into his vehicles...

Brick walls ?

drumsets ?

:huh:

Sounds like top gear.
This is Season 12 now right, dammit I can't wait !

What a great episode to kick it off. I find top gear funnier than most genuine commedys. They've found the perfect blend with Hammond and May to go with Clarkson. Awesome!

Just so the boring among you (who don't watch top gear) know what we're referring to;

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmuobTeI3CA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

No doubt it's the same <strike>people</strike> arseholes complaining about this that have a bee in their bonnets over the Johnathan Ross thing.

Political correctness is a good thing to a certain extent. But things are getting rediculous, he was making a tongue in cheek comment (it's called sarkasm, the w*nkers complaining obvously haven't heard of it before) about lorry drivers murdering prostitutes. He obviously wasn't serious, as he wasn't when he has digs about Wales etc.

Some people annoy the hell out of me. Basically, all the complaining arse holes complaining/used to complain to point of view (don't think this is still going).

Cracking point Dullonien, when he has a pop at the Welsh or the Scots complaints are very thin on the ground.
Odd that.

Loved it when Hammond's carin the back of his lorrytrailerfell out, that was so funny!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Nov 4 2008, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Cracking point Dullonien, when he has a pop at the Welsh or the Scots complaints are very thin on the ground.
Odd that.[/b]

There's a select group of people you can take the **** out of.

For example, having ginger hair is a genetic characteristic in the same way that having black skin is. Taking the **** out of gingers however is "all harmless fun" while taking the **** out of blacks is racist.

Mockery of druids, wiccans and suchlike is considered fine, since most of society considers them wierdos. Criticising Christianty or Islam gets you in trouble. As I see it, you should be able to mock anyone who is religious because they're all wierdos.

I could go on and on, but I'll sum up by saying people who take offence are pathetic. Obviously if it gets to a bullying stage (and that includes football crowds monkey chanting) then it's wrong. But one guy saying something to offend the 'Lorry Driving Community', the 'Muslim Community', or the 'Slag Granddaughters of Used-to-be-famous Actors Community' really doesn't need to involve the public and anyone who does complain deserves to get named and shamed for having no life and no brain.

I tell you, Margaret Thatcher f***ed all the Unions, and Tony Blair's response is to reorganise people into imagined Communities. It's like picking up a broken vase and sellotaping the pieces back together again.

Latest posts