• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2011/12

Connacht are still going to have trouble filling the positions of Keatley, Hagan, Carr and Cronin. Not just because of their talent but because they are playmakers for the province.

It was always imminent that they were going to leave Connacht but its still a major loss for the club. A good return for Leinster though and I can't wait to see the battle between Strauss and Cronin for the no.2 jersey.

thought cronin would go back to munster personnaly but they have varley and sherry

Add in Henry, Munster didn't take back Cronin because Sherry is exact same type of player (and can throw).
He will be a better player than Cronin in time and if we signed Cronin it'd be money wasted on a position we are fine in.

.......Munster didn't take back Cronin.......
Take him back? Munster had no divine right to re-sign Sean Cronin from Connacht, just like Leinster had no divine right to re-sign Ian Keatley after a three year stint with Connacht. The fact that Munster didn't need Cronin is completely different to not "taking him back".

Take him back? Munster had no divine right to re-sign Sean Cronin from Connacht, just like Leinster had no divine right to re-sign Ian Keatley after a three year stint with Connacht. The fact that Munster didn't need Cronin is completely different to not "taking him back".
Sorry if that came out wrong but meant it that way Snoop - We never tried to sign Cronin as he wasn't needed here. I agree we had no devine right but do believe if we did go in for him he would've returned here IF guaranteed the 2 jersey.

I'd only want Floch of those, but it won't be him, I think
Steve Hanley said that it was just a rumour that Sale were after him, and that they hadn't approached him at all
We'll probably end up with Southwell :(

Beat me to it :p
He's alright but the worst Tuilagi - not as strong as Alesana but plays like he is, also selfish with ball, often goes himself instead of using the overlap
Always gives his all though, and does often break the line, good defender as well

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We really need some power in midfield.
Ashley Smith has developed into a reliable 12, but we lack a ball carrier at 13.
Adam Hughes will probably end up there, but it is unlikely right now with injuries to Will Harries and Martyn Thomas.

Darren Edwards seems like a pretty good coach, and he can hopefully get the most out of Anitelea.
I'd prefer Tuilagi over Tu'ipulotu! The memories, the therapy needed...

Albertus Buckle, Bourgoin-biarritz olympique

sorry buckle's a world cup joker for biarritz
check 2011-12 squad on home page of their website

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts