• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2012/13

Oh that's even better then. Would be great to have him in Wales for a few seasons and help Hamilton develop.
Blues could have a pretty good squad for 2012-2013.
Still very disappointed with Tovey leaving. I wish that he had progressed a bit further with us, but injuries haven't helped. Hopefully we will see him back sometime, but I'll wish him all the best and look forward to seeing him develop further.

Not a bad backline either: Williams, Tovey, Robinson/James, Henson, Roberts, Cuthbert, Halfpenny; Rees, Hewitt/Some young centre, Czekaj/Blair/Fish

Oh that's even better then. Would be great to have him in Wales for a few seasons and help Hamilton develop.
Blues could have a pretty good squad for 2012-2013.
Still very disappointed with Tovey leaving. I wish that he had progressed a bit further with us, but injuries haven't helped. Hopefully we will see him back sometime, but I'll wish him all the best and look forward to seeing him develop further.

Not a bad backline either: Williams, Tovey, Robinson/James, Henson, Roberts, Cuthbert, Halfpenny; Rees, Hewitt/Some young centre, Czekaj/Blair/Fish

However, if Toulon is flashing the cash he is hardly going to turn them down.

Nah, and you can't blame the lad if he wants to go there, I just think it would be a great move for all parties if he went to the Blues.
They need to free up some money first, granted, Laulala leaving might help a bit.

Nah, and you can't blame the lad if he wants to go there, I just think it would be a great move for all parties if he went to the Blues.
They need to free up some money first, granted, Laulala leaving might help a bit.

Rumours from the Blues Fan site have said that Martyn Williams and Rush could retire end of the season.

Rumours from the Blues Fan site have said that Martyn Williams and Rush could retire end of the season.

with Laulala, Parks, Blair, Rush all possibly departing as well as Molitika probably heading towards retirement as well as possibly Filise, the Blues will have plenty of room for overseas recruitment next season

with Laulala, Parks, Blair, Rush all possibly departing as well as Molitika probably heading towards retirement as well as possibly Filise, the Blues will have plenty of room for overseas recruitment next season

Aye but Peter Thomas has said that he would like to see the Blues develop within house, similar to that of what the Scarlets have done.

They have quite a few good players coming through Cardiff RFC.
John, Jenkins, Young, Cook in the forwards and Patchell, Allen, Owen Williams, Fish in the backs.

Some what surprised Brew has decided to leave Dragons.

Yeah, especially considering he implied that he was staying.
Next season is going to be awful, but we will still beat the Ospreys!
Williams, Burns (possibly), Buck, Sidoli, JonesA, Lydiate, EvansL, Faletau, EvansJ, JonesS, Chavhanga, Robling/Smith, Leach, Harries, Thomas/Smith

Leicester are apparently eyeing up Martyn Thomas, while Burns isn't in the best shape right now I hear.
At least Jonathan Evans is having a good run for the U20's. I think we should try and swipe Dale Ford from the Turks.

Deacon Manu would be a terrible signing, a waste of money.
He is hardly mobile and not a good scrummager. I'd rather stick with Buck and at least let him develop, as he is still young.

David Lemi has signed for worcester in replace of Marcel garvey

Its rumoured that Dan Parks will leave Cardiff at the end of the season to join Connacht. I don't think Dan Parks is as bad a player as some make him out to be, but for me he's not the right option for Connacht at all. A Connacht with Dan Parks at out-half are inevitably going to be playing ten man rugby, which will stall the progress of Connacht's talented young backs. (Griffin, McSharry & O'Halloran). I reckon Elwood is only considering Parks because of his goal kicking ability. Connacht do not have an international standard goal kicker in, Jarvis, Nikora and O'Connor. (O'Connor isn't a professional standard fly-half fullstop.) If Connacht did have a quality goal kicker there's a chance that a few of their losses this year may have ended up being wins. I say bring back Ian Keatley if anything, he's looked out of place at Munster and just hasn't been firing for them.

Its been reported that Tomás O'Leary has signed for Perpignan next season. It was reported on Canal + tonight.

Latest posts