• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Pieter de Villiers (former French international/scrum expert) was at Munster training today. I think he's just giving Flannery a bit of advice as a favor to Rassie. Rassie today seemed to indicate he was going to see out his contract with Munster, and described returning to SA as a long term thing.

Funny I have heard that Munster are looking at Peter de Villiers for next season.

PeterdeVilliers.jpg

Funny I have heard that Munster are looking at Peter de Villiers for next season.

PeterdeVilliers.jpg
^Nice non working photo Tigs. Somebody get their grandad to the local secondary school so he can talk about hating immigrants while an apathetic 16 year old teaches him to use the internet for Duke of Edinburgh hours.

^Nice non working photo Tigs. Somebody get their grandad to the local secondary school so he can talk about hating immigrants while an apathetic 16 year old teaches him to use the internet for Duke of Edinburgh hours.

3990_2.jpg

What you talking about boy?

POS photo not working though.

Last edited:
Wrong man by a mile Tigs.
Groundhog he's been here since last Wednesday. Just brainstorming with coaches. Lovely guy though and great vision on game.

I'll literally fight you in the ****ing street you East Midlands urchin.

Show some respect for your (And most other teams in the prem)'s academy

Ermm Who was the last player Tigers signed from Sale you prick...

I'm a MMA fighter with the body of Hercules.
I wrestle lions on mount Olympus.
I punched a tree with my bare hand and won.
I lift weights as a form of exercise.
I have the power to make anyone wet with a whistle.
I am Legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong man by a mile Tigs.
Groundhog he's been here since last Wednesday. Just brainstorming with coaches. Lovely guy though and great vision on game.

Nope I'm on about next season.

I'm a MMA fighter with the body of Hercules- I'm a grown man whose primary form of arousal is WWE
I wrestle lions on mount Olympus- I wrestle with insecurity, and once hit and ran my neighbours jack russell
I punched a tree with my bare hand and won- This one is already pretty say
I lift weights as a form of exercise- I do 20 minutes of weights in the 'body sculpting' area of the gym where the weights don't go above 20KG kettle bells and the dumbbells are pink and padded with the rest of the women and then go on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
I have the power to make anyone wet with a whistle- I have a VR headset and I make love to my bakugon body pillow on the daily
I am Legend- I'm that weird guy in his 20s who hangs around with teenagers who think he's cool because he knows where to buy weed. I also live in Leicester, where the term legend was last used to describe a football manager they ended up sacking less than a year later and they found a king buried under a multi story car park.

- - - Updated - - -

Ftfy baby.

Ermm Who was the last player Tigers signed from Sale you prick....
Tom Brady, who scored your only try in your only trophy in living memory.

P.S.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the*USA*and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

I'm a MMA fighter with the body of Hercules.
I wrestle lions on mount Olympus.
I punched a tree with my bare hand and won.
I lift weights as a form of exercise.
I have the power to make anyone wet with a whistle.
I am Legend.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember typing any of this TBH.