• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I'm pretty sure we are in talks with Fekitoa.

I suspect the Mackenzie thing, is we might be in talks with Marty and TRP seeing that Damien has been snubbed, tried to put two and two together or some crap.

The rugby paper rumours
Tigers (OUT) -> Croft, JPP, Tait, McCaffrey, Kitto
Tigers (IN) -> Damien McKenzie, Marty McKenzie, Malakai Fekitoa, Amanaki Mafi
Exeter ---> Rob Simmons

I was wondering where Andy Goode pulled these rumours out of on the 'rugby pod'

Finn Russell to Montpellier to play second fiddle to Cruden in 2018?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/rugby...-join-montpellier-in-big-money-move-1-4479364

Great for him; but horrible for the sport if true. For one club to have arguably two of the top five fly-halfs in the world on their squad would be a real shame.

The Scotsman is usually reliable with rugby matters and when inaccurate is usually spreading rumours that the SRU want to spread.

Finn Russell to Montpellier to play second fiddle to Cruden in 2018?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/rugby...-join-montpellier-in-big-money-move-1-4479364

Great for him; but horrible for the sport if true. For one club to have arguably two of the top five fly-halfs in the world on their squad would be a real shame.

The Scotsman is usually reliable with rugby matters and when inaccurate is usually spreading rumours that the SRU want to spread.
Dissapointed if he's not going to play regularly, surprised Saints didn't throw the Picamoles money at him and make him the best paid player in the prem...

Francis Saili signs long-term deal with Harlequins
manuSamoa could use Saili if it wasnt for the eligibility rules. has played 2 tests for NZ so isnt allowed to play for any other nation again. what a waste of an international career

Francis Saili signs long-term deal with Harlequins
manuSamoa could use Saili if it wasnt for the eligibility rules. has played 2 tests for NZ so isnt allowed to play for any other nation again. what a waste of an international career
A waste indeed. It's a shame he left NZ so early, I always rated him and reckon he had a good ABs career ahead of him. If he was still in NZ today I reckon he'd be in that ABs midfield.

A waste indeed. It's a shame he left NZ so early, I always rated him and reckon he had a good ABs career ahead of him. If he was still in NZ today I reckon he'd be in that ABs midfield.
both the saili's were a huge loss to nz rugby. im not entirely sure why they left so early in their playing careers. Peter and Francis are huge and good ball carriers.
my point main here is that the minnow nations like Samoa could really use these kind of players. awesome players that made the mistake of turning out once or twice for a tier1 nations and then never get to play international rugby again.

Was hoping that Fekitoa would come to quins but it looks like that is out of the question now... don't really think that quins need many more players because of the academy doing so well, but a new DoR would be wecomed

No. I really can't see Wasps selling him to an obvious rival though?