• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Steffon & Delon rumoured back up to Irish

Don't see it peronally but understand their stock has dropped since their heyday?

No idea, I've just heard he's not well liked at Bath or Wasps

The Ford/Eastmond link makes sense, and a Eastmond/Manu midfield is a very interesting concept

Was so annoyed when Lancaster gave up on that combo after 1 and a half games, and put 36 in place of Eastmond.

Saints rumoured to be sniffing after Moriarty/ Parisse in Picamole's absence

Isn't Goromaru the highest paid player in the world right now? Or up there at least? It's incredible how much he was offered off the back of one decent World Cup campaign.

The rugby paper rumours
Tigers (OUT) -> Croft, JPP, Tait, McCaffrey, Kitto
Tigers (IN) -> Damien McKenzie, Marty McKenzie, Malakai Fekitoa, Amanaki Mafi
Exeter ---> Rob Simmons

Looks like we got another hater over here.

Leicester Tigers are THE greatest team in the world and every all black would jump at the chance to ditch international ambition to play for us in the NH.

The Rugby Paper rumours are as bad as the weekly women's gossip magazines... You'd think there would be a requirement that DMac had expressed some interest in going to Leicester for them to report it as a potential transfer, instead of the big wigs tossing up his name as a great player.

The Rugby Paper rumours are as bad as the weekly women's gossip magazines... You'd think there would be a requirement that DMac had expressed some interest in going to Leicester for them to report it as a potential transfer, instead of the big wigs tossing up his name as a great player.

I mean you know my comment was being tongue in cheek right?

Fissler is obnoxious, but he does get quite a lot right.

I can't see Damian McKenzie going to Tigers in a million years, but the others could all be legitimate. Fekitoa is going to the highest bidder I think.

Fissler is obnoxious, but he does get quite a lot right.

I can't see Damian McKenzie going to Tigers in a million years, but the others could all be legitimate. Fekitoa is going to the highest bidder I think.

Aye.

Latest posts