• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Be curious to see what we announce over the next few weeks...we've lost quite a lot already

So far announced...

Players in Summer 2018:
Guy Graham - Hawick?
Tom Arscott - France
Logi Mulipola - Tigers
George McGuigan - Tigers

Players out Summer 2018:
Juan Pablo Socino - Leaving For Edinburgh in the Summer
Bobby Vickers - Retiring
Craig Willis - Leaving for Ealing in the Summer
Aly Hogg - Retiring
Nili Latu - Retiring
Scott Lawson - Retiring
Evan Olmstead - Going to NZ, not offered a new contract.
Max Davies - Moving to Wales
Jake Ilnicki - Yorkshire

Leaving Rumours:
Mermoz off in the summer. By all accounts he has an ear problem, and its affecting his balance etc, hence why he's barely played a game.
Nick Civetta leaving - Fringe lock never going to be a starter.

Coming in Rumours
Johnny Williams, London irish centre coming in? Id like to see that rumour be confirmed.

Of Course the other rumour concerned a possible agreement with the SRU, about us taking some of their players, and the SRU paying their wages. That would be interesting....if the RFU would actually allow it.

Scott Spedding to Saints or Sharks? Would take him as a replacement for Foden

Of Course the other rumour concerned a possible agreement with the SRU, about us taking some of their players, and the SRU paying their wages. That would be interesting....if the RFU would actually allow it.

doubt the other clubs would allow it.

Scott Spedding to Saints or Sharks? Would take him as a replacement for Foden

And also Castres

Apparently Cokasigna is now signing a 3 year deal with Bath for 700K.
So roughly 230000+ a season.

Not bad for a 20 year old with 17 top flight games under his belt.

The bubble will burst in English and french rugby soon.

DM numbers though... I'd imagine they're on the high end of what's possible.

Probably including things like performance bonuses, etc...

It's pretty funny just how shameless Bath are at raiding Irish's academy
Its almost Impressive how many they have haha, at least we only really steal senior players from Sale...

Interestingly enough Wasps have also lost/let leave a fair few quality players

Out
Haskell
Cips ,
Symons
Thompson
Moore
Eastmond
Macken
Armitage
Paul Doran Jones

In
Shields
Liam Sops

Dai has already suggested he wants a squad of 39-40 players, so we need 11 players roughly.

Been linked to a fair few players, Brookes, Matthews, Carr returning, Joe Atkinson (London Scottish), Tim Cardell (Nottingham) Michael Le Bourgeois (Bedford), Ben Morris (Nottingham) , Ross Neal (London Scottish), Alex Goble (Nottingham), Billy Searle (Bristol)...

Sounds like we are changing things up and trying to target our next Bassett/Rieder/Thompson etc.

On a different note ... going to be fascinating to see the shake up at Northampton etc.

This is the first season in a while you've not signed anyone from us, I think!
Not even indirectly (like with Cruse)

This is the first season in a while you've not signed anyone from us, I think!
Not even indirectly (like with Cruse)
Give us time ...... :D

but your right! haha ... can't even think of us being linked to the same player!

That doesn't mean what I think you think it means...
I disagree.
I've always known it as a player who flits from club to club, the first I ever saw someone use it to mean an average player was on here and not that long ago

Doran-Jones to Sale, heard it here first.
If this turns out to be true I'm gonna fight you in the street

I disagree.
I've always known it as a player who flits from club to club, the first I ever saw someone use it to mean an average player was on here and not that long ago

If this turns out to be true I'm gonna fight you in the street

Favourite rumour so far... PDJ is determined to represent every club: Wasps, Gloucester, Quins, London Welsh, Northampton..... SALE???

Sounds like you will be Dimes next recruit with that attitude.

Sod it the gruesome twosome to reunited Haskell and PDJ to Sale, with Hask playing at lock as is tradition in Sale.

Gruesome twosome reunited...

Well we will probably know very soon where both are off to I reckon, Wasps have said more news is due throughout May so maybe departures destinations as well as arrivals?

How about those two for Harrison and Ross? maybe a Curry or two? selfish keeping both of them ... :D