• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

So Wasps apparently losing:
Willie Le Roux (Japan)
Nathan Hughes (Bristol)
Elliot Daly (Saracens - smaller contract than his current/what Wasps offered in renewal)
Jake Cooper-Woolley (Sale)
Simon McIntyre
Matt Mullan

So Wasps apparently losing:
Willie Le Roux (Japan)
Nathan Hughes (Bristol)
Elliot Daly (Saracens - smaller contract than his current/what Wasps offered in renewal)
Jake Cooper-Woolley (Sale)
Simon McIntyre
Matt Mullan

+ Will Stuart (Bath) Big loss
Joe Simpson
and losing out of Boyce who is going Bath

At this rate they're going to have to look at their academy (or everyone else's...)

Why's he off?

Apparently HuwJones---> Leicester no longer on the cards
I ******* hope not, but Tigs said it with such confidence. Tbh, I can see him staying cause apparently Marker will get benched and during international windows to keep Boyce in the 1 shirt

Yep Fissler is running it.

FRONT PAGE ASWELL must be confident.
Dt7gBmAWsAE00hE.jpg

Also says Alex Coding leaving and Bath wanting Lancaster

@TRF_Olyy FdK is being linked to Gloucester.
He can link up with RJVR who 100% signed for them done deal......OH WAIT

Faf is still under contract, this is just shedweb speculation being picked up by the "throw enough **** at the wall and some of it will stick" rumour merchants on social media.

I'd actually be delighted with Burt coming to Bath.
Hooper as hands-off DoR, Burt and Dempsey heading up the actual coaching team.

Blackadder gets a pass on his first 2 years at Bath trying to deal with unprecedented levels of injuries each week, but still reaching the HC. This year however, he's had most of his players available, and simply failed to deliver. I won't object to him being given another year, but I'd have no problem replacing him early either.
I do like the idea of Burt as a hands on coach and tactition, kept away from management, and without final say on conditioning/selection - or at least, part of a team, not a war.

Last edited:

Latest posts