• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Zebo having fun on Twatter.
https://twitter.com/SimonZebo/status/1093881935842168833

Although hardly the same thing I guess, SOB wouldn't be out of Ireland till after the RWC anyway.
Getting selected is a pretty easy 4 step process Zeebs
1. Play Well
2. Play in Ireland
3. Have a good attitude and stay in shape

Jokes or not I don't know why he's still bitter about this, the IRFU will not play people who decide to move for money in the middle of a World Cup cycle.

4. Don't Eiffel Tower birds.

At same time it will be a big physical presence lost of Fardy and Sean O'Brien at once
O'Brien hardly ever plays for Leinster, they're already used to not having his physical presence. Fardy would be a loss but there's nothing to say he's leaving. If he does go, it's more opportunities for Ross Molony and Ryan Baird in the second row, Max Deegan, Caelan Doris and Scott Penny in the back row.

Maybe Munster could return the Jeremy Loughman, Tadhg Beirne, Conor Oliver, James Hart, Joey Carbery, Andrew Conway and Nick McCarthy sized favour Leinster did them and let Carbery, Beirne and Conway go home to compensate for any O'Brien or Fardy loss!

O'Brien hardly ever plays for Leinster, they're already used to not having his physical presence. Fardy would be a loss but there's nothing to say he's leaving. If he does go, it's more opportunities for Ross Molony and Ryan Baird in the second row, Max Deegan, Caelan Doris and Scott Penny in the back row.

Maybe Munster could return the Jeremy Loughman, Tadhg Beirne, Conor Oliver, James Hart, Joey Carbery, Andrew Conway and Nick McCarthy sized favour Leinster did them and let Carbery, Beirne and Conway go home to compensate for any O'Brien or Fardy loss!
I imagine Conway and Beirne would move back to Leinster over their dead bodies and you can have Hart, Oliver, Loughman and McCarthy back if you want. You're hard up if you need Munster squad players back so badly.
Joey Carbery was born in Bantry in 1995 and you can't prove otherwise.

I imagine Conway and Beirne would move back to Leinster over their dead bodies and you can have Hart, Oliver, Loughman and McCarthy back if you want. You're hard up if you need Munster squad players back so badly.
Joey Carbery was born in Bantry in 1995 and you can't prove otherwise.

Munster's entire team is made up of former Leinster backups or former Springbok backups.

Zebo has really shown his class since moving.

I doubt Tadhg is to bitter about Leinster at this stage, he couldn't stay fit at all and may have gotten an extra year in the academy because of that (probably mixing him up with a few others). He also wasn't even a guaranteed starter in the row for Lansdowne. Leaving really was for the better for both parties. Having said that it's not exactly unlike professional athletes to carry illogical grudges but when I knew him he didn't seem the type to do so.

Where are Irish getting their money from, they have made many new signings

ITT: Leinster fans boast about the fact that their province of 2.7 million people actually has players playing in other provinces half their size.
Where are Irish getting their money from, they have made many new signings
Irish provinces have not made any extravagant signings this year especially considering that the likes of Piatau, Howlett, Cullen and Rocky Elsom were signed in the past. Where do they get their money from? Generally good business practices I would imagine. Private benefactors like McIlroy are a much publicized rhing of the past I believe.

Don't undersell the importance of Peter Borlase throwing digs at thin air for setting the tone in that game.
As I said even Leinster success was started by Munster men.
And Pete. Only off the plane that time. Wasn't it Hook who said he would be a top top player then nwxt game said he can't prop up a table

ITT: Leinster fans boast about the fact that their province of 2.7 million people actually has players playing in other provinces half their size.

Irish provinces have not made any extravagant signings this year especially considering that the likes of Piatau, Howlett, Cullen and Rocky Elsom were signed in the past. Where do they get their money from? Generally good business practices I would imagine. Private benefactors like McIlroy are a much publicized rhing of the past I believe.

Pretty sure he is on about London Irish M8!

ITT Groundhog pretends he himself is not from Leinster.

Lol oh sorry @higgik, you can see how the confusion arose.... Bloody not nots. Actually on topic though am I wrong in thinking LI have been bought out by some Irish businessmen very recently or was that poo poo'd?

Don't think it happened in the end.
They are still owned by Mick Crossan who is worth like £60 million, which is roughly the same a s Wasps owner.

Imagine the drive in recruitment is mainly down hoping to stay up, as 2020/21 is when they move to Brentford and not being in the prem would be a even bigger blow than normal.

Latest posts