• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Could anyone actually afford him? Would he have to remain within Ireland?
A good scrummaging tighthead who is good in open play too. I'm sure plenty will stump up cash.

But truth been known the rumors are it hit a snag but still fully expect him to be staying in Dublin.

Probably not of much interest but falcons have promoted two cracking young flankers Rob Farrar and Josh Basham to their senior squad for next season.

The knock on is that with Fearns coming in , we should be able to get rid of John Hardie and a few other deadwood. Maybe Van Der Walt also as i think his contract may be up.

We can then look to spend the budget on quality props and a top fly half which we are crying out for.

Probably not of much interest but falcons have promoted two cracking young flankers Rob Farrar and Josh Basham to their senior squad for next season.

The knock on is that with Fearns coming in , we should be able to get rid of John Hardie and a few other deadwood. Maybe Van Der Walt also as i think his contract may be up.

We can then look to spend the budget on quality props and a top fly half which we are crying out for.

Deano will prob sign another 30 year old back rower.

Reckon its Harri Doel... little bit of rumaging through their website shows hes already on their website.

Reckon its Harri Doel... little bit of rumaging through their website shows hes already on their website.
Harri Doel already went on loan with them for a while didn't he? Reckon they've just been too lazy to take him off rather than that he's already been put on.

Harri Doel already went on loan with them for a while didn't he? Reckon they've just been too lazy to take him off rather than that he's already been put on.

Just gonna leave it here ;) But in all seriousness, sounds like Wuss fans happy with this one.

I think a few thought it might be Furlong but realistically doubt it will happen. Saw Exeter were linked but doubt that will happen either.

Just gonna leave it here ;) But in all seriousness, sounds like Wuss fans happy with this one.

I think a few thought it might be Furlong but realistically doubt it will happen. Saw Exeter were linked but doubt that will happen either.
Fair enough, happy for him. Trained with him a few times last year when he still had some involvement with the Uni setup and he's a nice bloke and absolutely rapid so good signing for Worcs.

Fair enough, happy for him. Trained with him a few times last year when he still had some involvement with the Uni setup and he's a nice bloke and absolutely rapid so good signing for Worcs.
Seems like a Adams or David signing for them and actually if deployed at Fullback give Wuss a hell of a decent backline for next year. Heinz, Smith, Butler/Venter , Lawrence, Van Der Merwe, Nanai/Howe and him would be tasty.

I didn't realise Wuss had signed Heinz and Chudley to replace Hougaard - obv neither are on his level, but they're both very good premiership players

Wuss have quietly assembled an impressive looking side

Yeah, good level of prem knowledge to manage a young 10. I also forgot that with Owen Williams they have a ball playing 10/12 that can support Smith.

When you think that at the moment they could pack down with Judge, Baldwin, Schonert, Kitchener, Bresler, Hill, Kvesic and maybe Du Preez. It looks good.

Still think they need a tighthead/No.8 if Schnoert leave then they will need new players and a bruising lock too.

Latest posts