• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Now the rugby paper running an article that the falcons wanted Paul Gustard to replace Dean but he wants to honour his contract in Northern Italy

Yes and no. A lot of clubs have made signings and renewals and with the reduced cap, I think it was always going to be a little less 'active' than we might have seen in the past.

Definitely a bit more business to be done - Watson to Tigers for example, but not much.

Yeh tigers have 5 done deals apparently all reported around just not announced.

Things will pick up soon with end of season coming.

Calm before the storm.

Cronin, Watson, Phil Cokanasiga?

Has Gopperth been announced? IIRC, Wasps have announced it but not sure Tigers have?

From a Quins POV, the only rumour I'm aware of is Inre Herbst from Benetton? I'm assuming we are signing a lock so could be true?

Cronin, Watson, Phil Cokanasiga?

Has Gopperth been announced? IIRC, Wasps have announced it but not sure Tigers have?

From a Quins POV, the only rumour I'm aware of is Inre Herbst from Benetton? I'm assuming we are signing a lock so could be true?
I think the 5 players he was stating was the four names you gave plus cracknell.

Apparently we have 2 new signings yet to announce...over the next couple of weeks. I suspect one Is Rory Parata from Pirates...no idea the other.

Several players probably leaving...Burrell tweeted the other week not long left in the toon so pretty much says he's away.

I suspect Basham to Irish is done and can see Kyle Cooper going. If a side sacks off the stupid LH experiment and puts him back at hooker they'd be getting a very good aggressive carrying hooker.

Dean's publicly said we're going majorly for the academy this season...and we do have some tremendous prospects coming through..which will work with the good older guys we have....so long as we get the flippin tactics etc right on the pitch.

Sean O'Brien apparently being brought into the Leinster coaching setup as Leamy is moving back south to the sacred turf.

Not a guy I would have necessarily expected to move into coaching, but I may be colored (yellow, like ****) by his off the field stuff. He might we'll have good chops for it .

Latest posts