• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I know Ewers is into his 30s now but that's yet another Chiefs staple going. Real end of an era feel there. The rebuild will be interesting to watch.

Binny makes perfect sense. As does T Willis coming in.
Losing LCD Ewers Simmonds Nowell is an insane loss for us all at once. Especially with us just getting past losing Hill, Skinner and O Flaherty.

Im really curious how we use the cap space? Must have some signing lined up

Can some make up a signing for us.... I miss ridiculous rumours and signing random players...

Well the usual rumours starting to come about...

Chick to Exeter
Trevor Davison to Gloucester
Logo to retire

We have supposedly signed Tighthead Murray McCallum from Edinburgh...prop who covers both sides.

Also interestingly saw Jake Cooper Wooley couple days ago in a WeWork, he's still a big boy buy looks really trim and fit. i'd bring im in too haha

Dave Ewers going to Ulster from Exeter apparently...which would add to the Chick to Exeter rumours. i hope not.

Dave Ewers going to Ulster from Exeter apparently...which would add to the Chick to Exeter rumours. i hope not.
Would that leave a gap for a Jack Willis? If he wants to play with England he has to go somewhere? Leicester or Exeter surely?

You've still got Captsick, Tshiunza...so the basis of a good back row...plus if you do get Chick...thats strong. Still need a 7 though...and im sure Baxter has his eyes on a load of rough diamonds...

Exeter are in a total rebuilding stage.

You've still got Captsick, Tshiunza...so the basis of a good back row...plus if you do get Chick...thats strong. Still need a 7 though...and im sure Baxter has his eyes on a load of rough diamonds...

Exeter are in a total rebuilding stage.
I can see a tough season next season but least Jenkins, Tshiunza and Capstick sre going well, have Vermulen somewhere but a JWillis would be just what we need. Surprised we didnt go after Tom tbh, maybe we did.

Im expecting quite a few signings for Chiefs, honestly i hope we sign a good 9.

I'm interested to see if Baxter goes after England internationals wonder if this whole thing has put them off for him.

High demands + low availability

There were rumours of one of the Currys going to Chiefs (think it was Ben, but can't quite remember) - they're both out of contract this year,
Think Tom would be the most likely to leave, but will probably move into the marquee spot next season so we can pay to keep him
Ben made club captain this season so that might tempt him to stay? Who knows - don't know how firm the rumours were

Latest posts