• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I want him back at Sale :(

Think the most we'd be able to offer him is a short term deal until Christmas, though, and I'd rather see him land a permanent deal somewhere

Do tigers really need a 6, though?

I want him back at Sale :(

Think the most we'd be able to offer him is a short term deal until Christmas, though, and I'd rather see him land a permanent deal somewhere

Do tigers really need a 6, though?

Kinda
Martin and Chessum now viewed as locks
Wiese and Reffell with internationals

Very attritional position

Rumours of JJ to Agen - dunno how strong the rumour.

ETA: Looks like the rumour is strong
Hopefully, this move would explain why the Arundell => Racing rumour has gone quiet.

As a Bath fan, and despite loving JJ, swapping him for Arundell would be good business to me

ETA2: And now Bath's twitter are getting excited about something

Hoping this does double duty as an announcement teaser as well as just a Rocky montage

Last edited:
Sounds like Akker is moving back to South Africa and LCD is joining Sale, to be announced tomorrow

Increasingly more annoyed that we fumbled the Langdon situation so monumentally - never should have put so much faith into Ashman after he got capped by Scotland, it was an inevitability he was going to leave and his presence saw us not-re-sign Langdon and then not sign him when he moved back to England

Edit: now sounds like it's gonna be Creevy announced tomorrow (with an eye on him transitioning into a coaching role), with an LCD deal still being hashed out
Always been a fan of Creevy, even at 37/38 I'd be delighted to see him join

Last edited:
Won't really help in the short term given he will also be away during internationals
But LCD and Creevy on the bench are great options to have once they come back.

Rather funny you think Sale had Dolly, Langdon and Ashman all around the same time through their academy and now all have left.

Rather funny you think Sale had Dolly, Langdon and Ashman all around the same time through their academy and now all have left.
I'd rather not think about that, tbh

Won't really help in the short term given he will also be away during internationals
He's down the pecking order for Argentina now so should be ok - if he goes to the RWC he'll still be back in time for the start of the Prem and will likely be fresh
Prem Cup will be interesting though

Honestly I don't think a team that attacks like Northampton can have a good defence

Not with the size of pack they have at least

Lee Radford confirmed as Saints new defence coach. Good league background. Could be good for Saints as D isn't a strong point putting it mildly

Would love to be a fly on the wall when this union virgin starts telling Lawes and Ludlam that their positioning is off and technique is all wrong.

Yeah Fisichetti is the best available, but Morozov would be a good low key signing.

Latest posts