• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Faf might be out for the season (hip injury sustained on lions tour, waiting to see if it needs surgery)

Joe Simpson to go for his fourth club of the year?

Crap for Faf. Great opportunity for Quirke though.

Faf might be out for the season (hip injury sustained on lions tour, waiting to see if it needs surgery)

Joe Simpson to go for his fourth club of the year?
Gonna be out for 5 months, apparently - ******* Lions tour!

Cliff also injured atm and Raffi likely to be called up to England
Proper bare bones!

Gonna be out for 5 months, apparently - ******* Lions tour!

Cliff also injured atm and Raffi likely to be called up to England
Proper bare bones!
For once we are actually well stocked at 9. If Robson doesn't get called up... which he may not... We will have Robson, Hougaard, Porter, Wolstenholme (Monye).

Sad news. ****** Lions tour! :mad:
I think there's a bloke called Joe Simpson about? Pretty sure he hasn't visited Manchester yet.

TBF he would make a worthy inclusion in your squad during the tougher times whilst Cliff, De Klerk & Quirke are out injured/on international duty

Yeah, Axe said he's OK with what we've got atm but will reconsider if Raffi makes the 6N squad - guessing Cliff's injury isn't too bad

Heard him saying that Sale had another electric 9 coming up the academy, just unsure of his game management so is wanting to play him in the prem cup rounds.

Kruis and Dom Day's supplement brand are officially signed with Sarries now.

To me that says he'll almost certainly go back there if/when he comes back to the UK

I will be very surprised if Kruis doesn't come straight back in for Swinson when his one year extension is done/he goes back to retirement
Swinson has been good for Saracens, don't get me wrong, but can't help but feel they'd have signed someone else rather than give him an extra year, if they weren't expecting Kruis back

Kruis and Dom Day's supplement brand are officially signed with Sarries now.

To me that says he'll almost certainly go back there if/when he comes back to the UK
I'm not alleging any wrongdoing, on the basis that Sarries know how much scrutiny their books will receive, but assuming that this comes to pass, it's really not a great look for Sarries to be making payments to a third party that one of their players happens to have an interest in. Does anyone know exactly how the salary cap legislated for this?

I'm not alleging any wrongdoing, on the basis that Sarries know how much scrutiny their books will receive, but assuming that this comes to pass, it's really not a great look for Sarries to be making payments to a third party that one of their players happens to have an interest in. Does anyone know exactly how the salary cap legislated for this?
Neither are Sarries players

French media saying Ford, Mako and Billy Vunipola are all looking at the top 14.

PSA even name checked Ford as a possible Pollard replacement

When would we see the next shift? Just thinking its 2023? so unless they know they aren't going to make the squad would they go yet? Kind of feels like lazy french journalism due to those 3 being left out of England squad.

I doubt it's lazy tbh, even if it's agents putting on pressure too England.

You think with COVID and how much wages took a hit, for some of those players the England player fees made up a lot of the extra cost. Don't underestimate the lure of great financial security

Latest posts