• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Not really.

Yorkshire looking at Jersey 10 Brendon Cope (Also implies Bath looking at him)
Yorkshire also interested in Evan Olmstead who hasn't gotten a new falcons contract yet but face comp from Beziers.
Ealing trying to sign Joe Simpson
Castrogiovanni consortium looking to invest in a club spoken to Itlaian, Championship and at least 3 Prem clubs.
Robbie Kempson putting his hand up for the Saints forwards coach role.
Campese Ma'afu being targetted by Ealing aswell.

Thanks I think Olmstead would be a very good signing for Yorkshire, I would rather us keep him I rate him.

More like reunite Haskell and Hartley amirite
file.php

Only a rumour, maybe it's after the rwc?

If he had a 2yr + option of a 3rd deal at wuss he might take the 3rd and see what's what after the RWC

Only a rumour, maybe it's after the rwc?

If he had a 2yr + option of a 3rd deal at wuss he might take the 3rd and see what's what after the RWC
I reckon that's just from his instagram story a couple nights ago. He was absolutely smashed and had 'Wayne Bennett (Broncos coach) sign me up' and I think he called out a Rabbitohs player too. Says more about the Worcester nightlife v Brisbane's more than anything I'd imagine.

Lancaster as Quins head coach in the meeja. Cue Alpha Bro tears.

He's been linked with every English side, I'd be afraid if it was Sale or maybe Newcastle and Wasps due to their proximity to Leeds but the rest would be shooting himself in the foot career wise for no gain. He's working with a side comfortably better than anything in England right now.

Latest posts