• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I'll probably be offended when I've stopped laughing. What is your problem with Glaws?
It's been so long I can't even remember, Haha.
I think maybe Walkinshaw and the shedweb bunch acting like a bunch of arseholes when Brush came back to us.
Don't like the atmosphere/antics of the shed in general as well.

It's all in good fun though :p

Would imagine Glous will want out, ever with them have cap spare, that won't want to have a 400K player doing nothing, might aswell invest it elsewhere.
I agree, but I'm not sure any team is gonna offer terms to match what he's on given he's not done much for a year, so he might see out his contract for the money.

Although maybe Sale will throw a bit of money at him since they are not getting Cipriani or Van Rensberg?

9. Vellacott
10. Cipriani
11. Bananaman
12. Janse Van Rensburg
13. Trinder
14. Thorley
15. Woodward

Would be a good backline put that 400K to a top 9.
Heinz -> Vellacott
Marshall -> Thorley

Then Vellacott, Twelvetrees/Atkinson and Sharples on the bench.

Tasty backline that.

It's been so long I can't even remember, Haha.
I think maybe Walkinshaw and the shedweb bunch acting like a bunch of arseholes when Brush came back to us.
Don't like the atmosphere/antics of the shed in general as well.

It's all in good fun though :p

Yeh the donkey noises do my head in.

Saying that I dislike most prem club fans including Leicester so I might just be a grumpy.
Don't mind Sale fans mainly because there only 2 of them and one is mod.

I agree, but I'm not sure any team is gonna offer terms to match what he's on given he's not done much for a year, so he might see out his contract for the money.

Depends he might lower his wage by a bit if he is more likely to play. RWC must be on his mind.

Could see him dropping to 300K which is good for a 10.

@TRF_Olyy I remember the pre-professionalism days of the early 90s where we had some great games against Sale and the other big, northern clubs. The banter at the time was that clubs like Sale, Orrell, West Hartlepool & Fylde were represented by League rejects, scraping a living at the superior code. The fans were great, joining in and giving as good as they got, with numerous references to Wurzels and sheep.

Depends he might lower his wage by a bit if he is more likely to play. RWC must be on his mind.

Could see him dropping to 300K which is good for a 10.
Hope so, we'll free up space for another top player if he does!

If Orange was serious about putting Sale back on the map he should focus on bringing back the maoam girls and not the players damn it!!!

Yeh the donkey noises do my head in.

Saying that I dislike most prem club fans including Leicester so I might just be a grumpy.
Don't mind Sale fans mainly because there only 2 of them and one is mod.
We had at least 30 fans there on the last game of the season*

*because all the non-playing players were boozing in the south terrace with the 2 Sale fans.

If Cipriani signs for Bristol, Madigan could be the answer Ulster have been looking for ...
What's actually the deal with Cirpiani leaving Wasps? It a cash grab or a move away from Sopuaga?

AFAIK it was Wasps not reviewing his contract, not Cipriani angling for a move.

Waspies going for a bit of a clearout this summer do we reckon? Or is Mr Sapaoanga just the dog's ******** at 10?

Hopefully with the conformation of Mathews at Wasps, we can confirm Symons now...

Would you like him back ? you can keep Symons too..

Dai has claimed there is 'untapped potential'...
my only concern with that is the Quins forum seem to be pretty happy he's leaving.. which makes me believe he isn't great...
never seen him set the world alight... also thought most of the Wasps boys didn't like him?

still rumoured to be after Brookes and Carr still ...

Would you like him back ? you can keep Symons too..

Dai has claimed there is 'untapped potential'...
my only concern with that is the Quins forum seem to be pretty happy he's leaving.. which makes me believe he isn't great...
never seen him set the world alight... also thought most of the Wasps boys didn't like him?

still rumoured to be after Brookes and Carr still ...
Yeah, he's bang average, thats the problem. Better than Ben Glynn at least, but that second row spot has been poor for a while. No untapped potential there and he's not that bad, just meh...

so will Van rensburg choose the doh at the AJ Bell or Champions Cup rugby and playing with Cips at Gloucs..

Latest posts