• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Any truth in the dillane rumour munstermuffin
Always linked with a return back but well I take it with a pinch of salt. We aren't looking for him but things could change. Fineen, Jean and Tadgh are all ahead of him add un we have Darren O'Shea too. Billy may be off but may stay too. It's not as if he'd waltz back in

I like Dillane but he's let a lot of opportunity pass him by. Very good carrier but never rounded his game to Schmidts standards and I'd rather invest in Wycherley if it came to that.

Without knowing too much about the SA Pro14 teams how likely are they to be able to match us?
Not like they have the size of the SA Super teams?
Financially I'd expect ye can blow him out of the water. But I guess things like how he's seen in squad eg first teamer, squad or fringe player matter

Calum Green heading back to Leicester by the sounds of it. If he does go we really will need a replacement especially if Will Witty also goes.

Concerning times for the us.

Calum Green to Tigers near enough confirmed
Will Witty to Exeter near enough confirmed
Glen Young (another lock) to Quins near enough confirmed
Calum Chick (back rower) in talks with Saints and Tigers

Joel Hodgsons injury is apparently much worse than thought...and genuinely career threatening.

Kitshoff to Sale for 500k a season apparently done,

Would be super pumped if this turns out to be true, he's one of my favourite props in the game

Kitshoff to Sale for 500k a season apparently done,

Would be super pumped if this turns out to be true, he's one of my favourite props in the game

Lot of money for a loose head as previously it used to always be tighthead getting the cash money.

However, he's insanely good and is a walk in to most teams. Kitshoff and JCW is a big pack! Just need a new hooker .

Do feel a little sorry for Ross Harrison, every time he's played wasps he's been immense but gonna have some serious competition now haha

Lot of money for a loose head as previously it used to always be tighthead getting the cash money.

However, he's insanely good and is a walk in to most teams. Kitshoff and JCW is a big pack! Just need a new hooker .

Do feel a little sorry for Ross Harrison, every time he's played wasps he's been immense but gonna have some serious competition now haha
Ross has played near enough 80 mins every game since Eifion Lewis Roberts retired several years ago (think he's missed 16 mins this season so far) - he'll probably be glad of the rest, haha

I see Mike Williams to Bath has been confirmed. Not sure about that one? Back row is arguably the strongest part of Bath's squad and it feels like they're adding another 6 who can cover lock which is the same as what they already have with Garvey and Ellis. Even stranger if the rumour that they've signed Josh McNulty is true.

Ross has played near enough 80 mins every game since Eifion Lewis Roberts retired several years ago (think he's missed 16 mins this season so far) - he'll probably be glad of the rest, haha

Haha probably right there... good looking team being formed there.. only position I'd maybe question over is lock and hooker for sale but I believe I read on bath board that sale were interested for Attwood and I'm sure a decent hooker could he found.

I would not mind Attwood at Newcastle Falcons, but if Sale want him they will get him over us.

I'll be honest, I think we were all resigned to Attwood leaving, but to France, not elsewhere in the prem.
If we're not fighting tooth and nail to keep him, I can only think that the change in destination came only after we'd reallocated his salary elsewhere, and left us unable to compete. Otherwise, I just don't understand it. As far as I can see, there's no bad blood between him and the coaches/management, and he got the sebatical he wanted, even if he was disappointed to come back.

Happy to see him move to France and get a few years in the sun,I'll be disappointed to see him moving within the prem unless for a significant pay rise.