• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transformers

O

O'Rothlain

transformers_classics_prime.jpg

Transformers comes out tonight here in the good ole US of A. I, for one, will see it. I must. It is my destiny. I loved transformers when I was a kid, and the movie has brought back all of the happy memories I had. Who was your favorite Autobot? Who was your favorite Decepticon? Does anyone else remember Transformers The Movie? Let's here it!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fB0_vJUc3o4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fB0_vJUc3o4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I always prefered Rodimus Prime, only because I never had an Optamus as a kid. Still have it actually;

roddy.jpg

Note: (Notice tatical covering of the double chin)

Still, Starscream was always the best.

What?!
That thing would get you a few bucks on e-bay!
Plus the sentimental value is through the roof!

Bening as my Gran gave me it a few weeks before she died (1990 I think that was), I doubt I ever could sell it.

I saw it last thursday. OUTSTANDING!! im gonna go watch it again this weekend as my kid brother is coming down to spend the weekend with us.

one of the best action movies ever!!

the visuals are jaw dropping.

i wont ruin the plot for you but the fight scene in the city gives you goosebumps its that good.

and watch out for that crazy arse Nokia.... crack up azz...

i was a transformer kid myself. Prime was my favourate. although my brother had astrotrain... i thought he was pretty wicked.

Prime was my favourite. When he died in the cartoon (was in the movie i thinks) i almost cried, and couldnt really watch any more of it.

It always killed me that the Autobots were such lame cars, and the decepticons always were cool things.. starscream, so much to like about him! i think thats what i liked about the movie the most... the autobots were actually cool too!

I was always a dinobot fan. Remember Grimlock and Slag? They were solid too, with a lot of metal parts. Nice.

The movie was awesome for the action sequences, and worth watching just for the helecopter scene at the army base. Unreal.

Criticisms? Too much steadycam in the city. I didn't know WTF was happening. Also, Jazz was about as cool as Poochie the Dog. Glad when that prick got toasted.

Also, Jazz was about as cool as Poochie the Dog. Glad when that prick got toasted. [/b]

I sincerely hope you havn't spoiled the plotline of transformers and are refering to Poochies demise, otherwise you'll be recieving one of these my boy;
warn_add.gif

Not interested in Transformers at all, must have missed that bit as a kid, but here's the review from IMDB for anyone who is interested...

Transformers

Not interested in Transformers at all, must have missed that bit as a kid, but here's the review from IMDB for anyone who is interested...

Transformers [/b]

Supprisingly high rating for a Si-fi "blockbuster", I must admit.

can't wait for this film. okay maybe a "bit" chilish for a guy of my age, not really cool for the social status lol but i loved this around ten years back. and i'm so glad they've made a real time action film, can't wait to see the result. the trailers look orgasmic. go megatron kick his ass.

It was an awesome movie and it's clearly recommended down here.

My favourite was Optimus Prime coz I pretty much followed what my mates at primary liked. :p

I really want to see this now! I have a dilemma...pay eBay the invoice they sent me or buy a movie ticket to see Transformers...

<div align="center"><span style="color:#ff0000">Brilliant!
transformers_logo.gif

Go See it NOW!!!!
</span>
</div>

can't wait for this film. okay maybe a "bit" chilish for a guy of my age, not really cool for the social status lol but i loved this around ten years back. and i'm so glad they've made a real time action film, can't wait to see the result. the trailers look orgasmic. go megatron kick his ass. [/b]

"Childish"???
mate i thought it was all the rage for kids ur age to go and get into stuff from the 80s that you are too young to have truly appreciated the first time round... ;)

but seriously... here is the death of optimus that i was talking about... upset me so much.. such heartbreaking stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcHOM_465Vw

i couldnt work out how to embed it properly.. so i just put the link there...

<div class='quotemain'> can't wait for this film. okay maybe a "bit" chilish for a guy of my age, not really cool for the social status lol but i loved this around ten years back. and i'm so glad they've made a real time action film, can't wait to see the result. the trailers look orgasmic. go megatron kick his ass. [/b]

"Childish"???
mate i thought it was all the rage for kids ur age to go and get into stuff from the 80s that you are too young to have truly appreciated the first time round... ;)

but seriously... here is the death of optimus that i was talking about... upset me so much.. such heartbreaking stuff!

[/b][/quote]
I sort of embeded that vid at the top...fyi

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> can't wait for this film. okay maybe a "bit" chilish for a guy of my age, not really cool for the social status lol but i loved this around ten years back. and i'm so glad they've made a real time action film, can't wait to see the result. the trailers look orgasmic. go megatron kick his ass. [/b]

"Childish"???

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

sorry mate.. didnt see that! thats the one.. didnt meant to repost..

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> can't wait for this film. okay maybe a "bit" chilish for a guy of my age, not really cool for the social status lol but i loved this around ten years back. and i'm so glad they've made a real time action film, can't wait to see the result. the trailers look orgasmic. go megatron kick his ass. [/b]

"Childish"???

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

sorry mate.. didnt see that! thats the one.. didnt meant to repost..

[/b][/quote]
Don't worry about it...I just wanted everyone to know they didn't have to "leave" TRF to see it! :D

Don't worry about it...I just wanted everyone to know they didn't have to "leave" TRF to see it! :D
[/b]

you should never have to leave TRF!!!

HAR HAR HAR HAR :lol:

yeah i loved this movie.

looking forward to going back home to chch as i will get out my optimas prime, ronamus prime, jazz, that jeep thing, an alien spaceship one, starscream and countless other transformers out to put on trademe :)

Latest posts