• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

Two kit fixes for this patch, Scotland's away kit and Ireland's home kit in the RWC mode were broken/missing, I've made some files to replace the broken ones:

scotfront.pngireaway.png

Attachments

• Scotland RWC 19 away kit front fix.zip
    350.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Ireland RWC 19 home kit rear.zip
    797.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi @ama1

When ever i play the tournaments after every game it crashes. ( error message shows that one file is missing)

Also i cannot manually select my world cup team as soon as i try to click on the players to select it crashes.

This is the mods on your tutorial that was done by peter.

Please advise and assist.

Thanks
Flanker_07

Don't know if this is possible; is there a way to change the location of the RWC quaters/semis/final matches? I've found the file for the pool stages but not the later stages.
You may need to locate the .big file & unpack the .rfe & .rsg files however, I don't think it's possible to decompress the .rfe files as they encrypted, but you can try

Hi @ama1

When ever i play the tournaments after every game it crashes. ( error message shows that one file is missing)

Also i cannot manually select my world cup team as soon as i try to click on the players to select it crashes.

This is the mods on your tutorial that was done by peter.

Please advise and assist.

Thanks
Flanker_07
Hi Flanker_07.
Make sure you are using the patch on page 1 of this thread, along with the roster and profile that are included. Basically do a clean install and delete any
files from any other mods to ensure max compatibility

Hi @ama1 thabks a lot it works.

Now when i reach the quarter finals of the world cup it crashes.

Also the fijian team names are pronounced wrongly.

Are you able to prounce them correctly?

Hi @ama1 thabks a lot it works.

Now when i reach the quarter finals of the world cup it crashes.

Also the fijian team names are pronounced wrongly.

Are you able to prounce them correctly?
It depends on the commentary audio file. I'm using the name that sounds closest to their real name from the 08 commentary list.
New players obviously won't have an audio commentary file.

I was thinking about rebuilding the entire commentary file. I thought about doing this using a text to speech reader such as speech2go or minispeech and generated a couple of good sounding mp3 / wavs, but the accent is totally different from the original commentator, so would have to replace the entire commentary. (Which would be a lot of work)

It depends on the commentary audio file. I'm using the name that sounds closest to their real name from the 08 commentary list.
New players obviously won't have an audio commentary file.

I was thinking about rebuilding the entire commentary file. I thought about doing this using a text to speech reader such as speech2go or minispeech and generated a couple of good sounding mp3 / wavs, but the accent is totally different from the original commentator, so would have to replace the entire commentary. (Which would be a lot of work)
Your correctly Ama1 the full commentary needs to change..

But hats off to your patch ama im from Fiji and its new here and im just going crazy abt it.

Thanks brother keep it coming

Hi
I cannot play the premiership tournaments it keeps crashing staright after i choose a team.

Im using Ama1's patch
1 patch is 4 the Transtasman
The other one is for the Premiership which is not working

Also i canmot play the Ten Nation on both patches.

Please Hellp

Hi
I cannot play the premiership tournaments it keeps crashing staright after i choose a team.

Im using Ama1's patch
1 patch is 4 the Transtasman
The other one is for the Premiership which is not working

Also i canmot play the Ten Nation on both patches.

Please Hellp
Are you using the patch from the first post of this thread (installed onto a clean version on rugby 08 with not other mod/patch files)? It sounds like you are using peter83s patch which has two versions one being trans-Tasman. Ama1's patch only has one version

So i just add it to a new original rugby 08 file?
Yes, add the mod to a fresh unmodded version of Rugby 08, and add the mod's roster file to your "my documents" folder where Rugby 08 normally loads rosters from.

Latest posts